Ok so hear me out. People have been saying that Prestige isn't worth anything. I've also heard a lot of people who want techables. So here is my solution:
For every character, in addition to getting the cosmetic:
- P1 - Shared perk (more on that in a sec)
- P2 - +25% more resources while playing as that character
- P3 - +10% more resources on everyone
- P4 - +15% more resources on everyone
P2-4 are self explanatory.
As for the Shared perk:
In addition to the 2 Character perks and 2 Unique passives you may also select a single Shared perk. Before you've P1ed anyone you already start out with a Shared perk so aren't down a perk if you haven't P1ed anyone.
- Starter - Hit and Run: Marking an object refills your stamina by 20%
- Fog - Leach: Disabling a drone grants you a 15 hp shield for 15 seconds
- Switch - Parkour Expert: Evading is 25% faster
- Sawbones - Here to help: When another Scavanger is downed increase your movement speed by 50% for 20 seconds
- Inked - Narrow Escape: For every 2% of your health missing gain 1% damage reduction
- Ghost - Muffled Parts: Collecting crates and blood is silent. Your bolt trail lasts 1 second shorter.
- Dash - On the Move: You have full control of your movement in the air
- Starter - Press the attack: Increase your damage by 2.5% per second while in a chase. Maxes out at 100% damage increase. The damage increase is lost after being out of a chase for more than 5 seconds or after recycling or executing a scavenger.
- Inquisitor - Hold them down: Damaging a scavenger caps their movement speed at 80% for 1 second.
- Poacher - Automatic clips: Your offhand weapon reloads automatically
- Stalker - Thermal Scope: While aiming down sights without firing for at least 2 seconds, scavangers near your crosshair are revealed to you.
- Veteran - Marker: Your first shot in each clip will reveal any Scavangers it hits for 5 seconds.