Why is there a yellow "!" indicator on the cosmetic shop?

I went over there to check it out but I don't see anything in the menu of the shop nor can I make it go away. Why is it there?

The Stalker is basically the Huntress from DBD but with a gun.

Comments

• nvm im jared 19

• ken__adamsken__adams Member

This needs to go once you've access the shop or at least once you've seen the purchasable item(s).

• @ken__adams said:
    This needs to go once you've access the shop or at least once you've seen the purchasable item(s).

Yeah, like I ain't gonna use all my blood to buy every outfit. I'm fine with it notifying me for the upgrade shop, but for cosmetics it's just annoying.

• goat2019goat2019 Member

When I play as Poacher it's always there because I play with the T800 skin so I don't want any Poacher cosmetics. And I don't necessarily want all the other cosmetics for every character. It's an annoying (!), please get rid of it. :)

• MarilouBHVRMarilouBHVR Administrator, Dev admin

Hey,

It's indeed to tell you that you are able to buy something new, but we're working on fixing it so it's not permanent.

Apologies about that.

• EliPerEliPer Member

@MarilouBHVR said:
    Hey,

It's indeed to tell you that you are able to buy something new, but we're working on fixing it so it's not permanent.

Apologies about that.

I think it must disappear after you interact with the store. Actually that is so annoying.