Is the game dead after free week?

The devs need do something advertise chang price have much more content

Comments

  • MrTUCMrTUC Member

    I agree, even if I personnaly find the game really good, the price is too high (lowering it to 20€ would be much more right, for the current content offered by the game)

  • MichaelMichael Administrator, Dev admin

    We will be adding more content as we move forward.

  • @Michael said:
    We will be adding more content as we move forward.

    the game is barely reaching 200 players as of now. its kinda scary.... im afraid to put hundreds of hours in a game that might die....

    looking forward to the updates!!

  • CanuckerCanucker Member

    @gonhakase said:
    The devs need do something advertise chang price have much more content

    You need to take into account that this is an early access game and it isn't anywhere near it's true completion. I feel like they would prioritize on advertising/marketing when the game has more content.

  • H2so4H2so4 Member

    they just should offer some big streamers a free deathgarden key and another - better timed- free week .. that people can see that this game is great -> and with more concent it could become a really awesome thing :D

  • CanuckerCanucker Member

    @H2so4 said:
    they just should offer some big streamers a free deathgarden key and another - better timed- free week .. that people can see that this game is great -> and with more concent it could become a really awesome thing :D

    Rinse and repeat may not be the best option. The games core mechanics are great, we just need more content but that will come. I feel it is best to be patient and optimistic. The developers know exactly what they're doing. I'm here for the long journey ahead, I firmly trust in the developers to market their game.

  • MichaelMichael Administrator, Dev admin

    @Canucker said:

    @H2so4 said:
    they just should offer some big streamers a free deathgarden key and another - better timed- free week .. that people can see that this game is great -> and with more concent it could become a really awesome thing :D

    Rinse and repeat may not be the best option. The games core mechanics are great, we just need more content but that will come. I feel it is best to be patient and optimistic. The developers know exactly what they're doing. I'm here for the long journey ahead, I firmly trust in the developers to market their game.

    We do have content heading your way! We'll keep you all posted. :)

  • CanuckerCanucker Member

    Thanks for the confirmation Michael, I truly appreciate it.

  • pistkittypistkitty Member

    https://steamcharts.com/app/555440

    Pretty much speaks for itself, but the short answer to the title is yes, yes it is.

  • TalissTaliss Member

    well done bE, fully deserved fiasko

  • does anyone play this game at all anymore?

  • DeadFredDeadFred Member

    Where is the marketing at? How come you guys have not lowered the price already and have micro transactions. Need to do something fast it is already getting a bad name.

  • MichaelMichael Administrator, Dev admin

    Thanks for your concern. We're working towards revamping the game as we speak.

Sign In or Register to comment.