Fix. The. Announcer (please)

Cannot count how many times I've lost or almost lost a match because a key was delivered that I didn't even know was in play, sometimes more than once in a single game. Have occasionally lost a kill because a runner was auto-sent to the post (for whatever reason) and I missed it, as the "runner down" or "runner sent" announcement wasn't made. Kindly reduce the announcer's script, or prioritize announcements. (There is literally nothing she says the runners need to know, as they can see exactly where their buddies are at all times) Better yet, in addition, flash priority messages across the hunter's screen (key collected, runner sent to bloodpost). That might get too distracting, I dunno.

Comments

• I normally use exactly this as an advantage.
    I collect a key during the announcer is talking, so I hope there will be no "key collected" announcement.
    :)

• pistkittypistkitty Member

@DAMNFASTDEAD said:
    I normally use exactly this as an advantage.
    I collect a key during the announcer is talking, so I hope there will be no "key collected" announcement.
    :)

Thank you for making my case

• LeviLevi Member, Moderator mod

Yeah thats not really fair, prioritizing announcements is a must

• voldovoldo Member

I've lost a lot of matches due to this. The other thing is when you send someone to the bloodpost and shortly after, the exit are open. I'll wait by the bloodpost and the person won't come up until everyone is gone.

• pistkittypistkitty Member

Looks like runner stuns and concussions can deafen us to announcements as well, which means this was intentional, another way for runners to cheat and get an advantage, and nothing will be done about it.

• MichaelMichael Administrator, Dev admin

Hey there. Thank you for the thread. I'll pass it along to the rest of the team.