Hunter now not op?

BluewolfBluewolf Member

Does anyone agree with me that the hunter isn't op anymore? runners can just jump round on points and the LMG and assault rifle isn't very good. I was just in a match with people that know what there doing and they just did that over and over and I stun them but I couldn't really get a hit on them because they would be able to jump right back to the pole.

Comments

• DarkyoshDarkyosh Member

It is fairly obvious that runners are far stronger then hunters currently.

• AchazuAchazu Member

I would say coordinated team is destroying Hunters. For example, on the bloodhost you just have 0 chance against coordinated team. specialy in the late game

• OdysseusOdysseus Member

The runners outplayed you, how embarassing! LOL
    Get good

• pistkittypistkitty Member

@Odysseus said:
    The runners outplayed you, how embarassing! LOL
    Get good

All I hear from runners is waahhh waaahh hunter too strong, and any valid hunter rebuttal about runners being massively OP is sneered at by this "get gud" nonsense. Clearly you simply suck as a runner.

• OdysseusOdysseus Member

Cry me a river, I have a 80% win rate with my runner. There are so many players out there who have no idea how to play their hunter and clearly you are one of them. Instead of whining and flaming (a poor attempt I should say) you could eventually ask yourself what you are doing wrong and why you are outplayed by runners (in other words git gud buddy rofl).

• pistkittypistkitty Member

I was attempting sarcasm, but clearly you are someone who needs things very clearly and slowly explained to you.

Runners are overpowered. Bragging about your personal success as a runner only strengthens this point. I'll be willing to bet that your skills are nowhere near as fine as you think they are, and you've beaten many competent hunters due to spamming your overpowered abilities or jumping about like a retarded monkey, which will foul even the best aim.

The point I was making was, this is not a one way street. If runners are having trouble with hunter, perhaps they too need to self examine for improvements.

• LeviLevi Member, Moderator mod
    edited August 2018

@Odysseus @pistkitty Refrain from flaming and insulting one another. Points have been made, closing this thread before any further flaming.

This discussion has been closed.