Esp on Runners not showing up sometimes after taking keys

DarkyoshDarkyosh Member
edited August 2018 in Hunters

I notice this sometimes or that it is delayed, mayhaps I am just not understanding something or am missing it but I am consistently having this issue with a heavily delay time before it starts tracking them. This sometimes is enough of a issue that it does not show up until they are moments from a point. I was curious if I was the only one or perhaps I am unware or something, maybe it is just that I am struggling to see it. Anyways, get back to me then ^^ (I am a level 27 Hunter with a career level of 9 for reference so this is not a first time problem but a consistent one)

Comments

• pistkittypistkitty Member

That mode is massively in favor of the runners. The turn in stations are usually like twenty feet from the key depot, half the time no key pickup is announced, they don't highlight like you said, or you can just barrreeellly see a tiny little speck of red way off in the distance that you have no chance in hell to get to.

They need to tie the pickups to a specific drop point and announce "Key to Point A collected" so they hunter has at least a slim chance of getting there in time if the runners buddies don't chain stun chain slow, kill his stamina etc etc.

• LeviLevi Member, Moderator mod

@pistkitty said:
    That mode is massively in favor of the runners. The turn in stations are usually like twenty feet from the key depot, half the time no key pickup is announced, they don't highlight like you said, or you can just barrreeellly see a tiny little speck of red way off in the distance that you have no chance in hell to get to.

They need to tie the pickups to a specific drop point and announce "Key to Point A collected" so they hunter has at least a slim chance of getting there in time if the runners buddies don't chain stun chain slow, kill his stamina etc etc.

I have lit up red every time I picked up a key and I get run & gunned down, so i dont agree with you on that statement. But appearing as a very small red dot is very often the case and is really hard to see, but it was a good move by the runner to choose that time to take a key (when the hunter is really far).

Unsure about the voice announcer but perhaps a text appearing in the hunters vision stating a key was picked up, but it shouldn't say "Key to point A collected" because the runner can run to any point they want to. I feel the placement of the key pickups are pretty close in the middle between 2 points (not 20 feet away, I've never experienced that) so the runner can either run to the left or right.

The game-made is definitely in favor of runners though, I have a much easier time winning in that game mode.