Lack of post game lobby

RDWRERRDWRER Member
edited August 16 in General Discussion

The lack of any post lobby is striking, you can get a quick "gg" within 5 seconds of 'Runner/Hunter Wins' but, you can't communicate, you can't thank someone who saved you earlier. The game feels like it has no ingame community.

Comments

• DarkyoshDarkyosh Member

I am level 20 atm and 8 career and have yet to see a single reply once D:

• LeviLevi Member, Moderator mod

I agree with this. As a Dead By Daylight player i loved the interaction after the game to talk about what happened in the game, vent a little if need be (you know what i mean lol), and just have the community interaction is nice. Hopefully this feature will be added once the game is fully released like DBD

• thirsttythirstty Member

Hopefully not, the toxicity is already through roof. You can already see runners teabagging the point knowing they can stay on it and spam heals while facetanking the hunter.

You dont want more "GG ez" post game. Maybe let the runners talk within the team, but not cross-team.

• RDWRERRDWRER Member

The hunter doesn't have any communication at all, it would still be nice to send a 'gg'. Because if you have a good game, who can you brag to about it?

If we are worried about toxicity, then give hunters a way to mark people for abusing chat (3 strikes then you are restricted to toxic chat- which a killer an opt to receive messages from 'toxic' players).

Send anything beyond 'gg' and constructive criticism? That'll be a strike.

• dezzmontdezzmont Member
    edited August 22

I don't think this is a bad idea as long as the hunter is opted out by default. DBD showed us all too well that post game chat is often really just a vehicle for abuse.

• I'd like to see stats and chat implemented into the post-game screen as well. Not only my stats, but others as well, just like in DBD.

• MichaelMichael Administrator, Dev admin

Thanks for the feedback! :)

• MrTUCMrTUC Member

@Kamikaze_Rose said:
    I'd like to see stats and chat implemented into the post-game screen as well. Not only my stats, but others as well, just like in DBD.

Totally agree with that