I putting down my gun and picking up vambrace

I don't know if it's just me, but I just can't seem to play Hunter anymore. I'm not saying the killer is under powered now; more than I'm saying I feel like I just can't adapt. Gave Hunter the good ol' college try and finding myself more frustrated than playing killer on DBD. My favorite gun is a auto shotgun not really fond of that or the pump. The LMG just doesn't have the same kick to it and it's a pain in the ass to maintain the ammo for it (even with the ammo perk). The Stun if you can even call it a stun at this point (more like a means to interrupt or check nearby bushes) just does 20dmg for a chuck of energy I just don't find worth using. I had a 100% win rate during the beta so maybe it's frustration that I can't preform the way I used to (Hah!). However, I would like to know if anyone is feeling like they're on the same boat or this is just me? Maybe I just wasn't meant to be a Hunter

Comments

• I kinda get what you feel objectives in this game are done in like 1/4 of a sonic level the stun isn't what it used to be in the alpha (stun lasted 1.5 sec) but try out stuff youll get the fun you used to have.

tip: at the beginning instead of jumping out of the locker try to speed jump across the map youll encounter "them" faster.

• DarkyoshDarkyosh Member

Hunter is noticeably weaker then runners currently. it is not a matter of not adapting. At any rate, it is so blatant then I am sure it won't last long.

• ACoolNameACoolName Member

i felt that way too.
    currently, we're all noobs with no knowledge or recognition of any form of META.
    aim is also a deciding factor, really. You can't expect to win if you don't have good aim, and i mean GOOD aim, not the casual player aim. Unless you've trained in CSGO Or COD yeah you are going to have a pretty bad time.
    yet! progress is always up ahead : Don't give up!