People glitching under the blood post impossible to execute

So I just had a Game were I found out one runner was under the blood post. The problem with this for me was that the runner under the post was able to rescue people off the post and i could not kill him even if I wanted to. Luckily I was able to kill the runners enough that 3 them bled out.

This is clearly a game breaking bug and it forces the hunter to slug in order to get bleed outs as there no possible way to get the execute

Comments

• ragonrokragonrok Member, Moderator mod

what was the player's name?

• SnowyAspireSnowyAspire Member

@Demented_Lemur said:
    So I just had a Game were I found out one runner was under the blood post. The problem with this for me was that the runner under the post was able to rescue people off the post and i could not kill him even if I wanted to. Luckily I was able to kill the runners enough that 3 them bled out.

This is clearly a game breaking bug and it forces the hunter to slug in order to get bleed outs as there no possible way to get the execute

Was it an exploit or a glitch? just clarify that for moderator sake

• @SnowyAspire said:

@Demented_Lemur said:

I mean technically its both as its not an intended feature but the person was exploiting it by rescuing people off blood post

• @ragonrok said:
    what was the player's name?

I unfortunately did not get the players name as i couldn't tell who exactly was under the blood post. I was not looking for a ban for this player. I just wanted to make sure that this bug/exploit is known to those with the power to fix it

• SnowyAspireSnowyAspire Member

@Demented_Lemur said:

@SnowyAspire said:

@Demented_Lemur said:

I mean technically its both as its not an intended feature but the person was exploiting it by rescuing people off blood post

Well if it wasn't intentionally done its not exactly and exploit, just be careful with wording bro