FIX. YOUR. AUTOSHOTGUN.

The bug with the one shotting is ridiculous. The gun's damage is too high to deal with, especially with the cloak that doesn't even reveal the hunter when he interacts or shoots, not to mention it REMOVES all debuffs and makes any NPI used on him become wasted. People can just climb and abuse the damned gun which takes no skill to use. It's boring to play and horrid to go against. Fix it. It takes one shot with a bug and two shots without one. You get off the bloodpost and he just shoots you anyway and kills you in one shot, plus the person behind you most likely. And the whole team. And everyone and his cat with a single shot. Just tweak it a little if not nerf it. It has a one shot bug. It's near inescapable. I love the game but it needs it's tweaks.

Comments

• Nandee009Nandee009 Member

go into known issues in general discussion

• Not just an issue. Besides the bug it deals far too much damage. Not enough spread for a shotgun and it's just altogether broken.
    No skill trinity combo of cloak, stun and that shotgun. Even the hunters are bored with the easiness of it.

• voldovoldo Member

"especially with the cloak that doesn't even reveal the hunter when he interacts or shoots"
    LOL yes we 5 runners must be able to see him some how. How about..don't stand still? And listen to the music....it changes when a hunter gets near you.

"People can just climb and abuse the damned gun "
    Oh you mean those big cliffs that the hunters can climb up but the runners can't.....wait a minute....thats the other way around....But im sure you runners would abuse that would you?

"Just tweak it a little if not nerf it"
    Yeah because I cant figure out how to adapt to the game so I want you to make it easier for us. How about you get a real team to run with and learn how to dodge. You guys can't figure how to deal with it so you rather have the change it.

• 420420 Member

Have faced something strange today. As usuall we played against a Hunter with his autoshootgun and it was a nice round but sometimes he could still oneshoot us even with the perk dmg reduction, the bolt dmg reduction and the max spray bolt. I read something about a bugfix but i dont rly think it works so far. Anyway Great Game and i love it.

• MichaelMichael Administrator, Dev admin
    edited August 2018

@420 said:
    Have faced something strange today. As usuall we played against a Hunter with his autoshootgun and it was a nice round but sometimes he could still oneshoot us even with the perk dmg reduction, the bolt dmg reduction and the max spray bolt. I read something about a bugfix but i dont rly think it works so far. Anyway Great Game and i love it.

Thanks for the feedback! If the insta-kill issue resurfaces, please contact customer support. That way we can further investigate. https://support.deathgardengame.com/hc/en-us