Control Improvements (Closed Alpha)

KatieKatie Member admin

Hey guys!

Just wanted to let you know that we are aware of some weird controls happening with the Hunter. Sometimes when you move forward/backward the movement is slow (and the gun sort of tilts upwards/downwards), and there's a couple animations where it's a big jagged sometimes.

We won't be able to have this fixed during the Closed Alpha but it certainly will be after.

Cheers!

@Katie_Fleming

Submit a Support Ticket Here!

Comments

• KevloKevlo Member, Moderator mod

I noticed it too, glad to hear you guys are reaching out! Thanks Katie!

• BajeerBajeer Member

Yeah I had that tilting downward happen to me one game and was really confused. Thanks for the update and letting us know it's on your radar already.

• BlinkBlink Member

I don't have the game yet, but I noticed it on youtubers video's

• NantesNantes Member

The problem I noticed is that there is severe mouse acceleration on the vertical axis only. Aim up/down and the reticle will overshoot considerably from when you move the mouse. This doesn't happen laterally.

• NantesNantes Member

^ that is only for the hunter, by the way.

• KwwBKwwB Member

I saw hexy do something with vertical sync to help this, anyone know what it was or have any idea? I can't remember exactly what to change. It's not a setting in game, it was a setting with nVidia experience I think.

• NotSureNotSure Member

Will this be in the closed beta?

• KevloKevlo Member, Moderator mod
    edited May 2018

@NotSure said:
    Will this be in the closed beta?

As katie said "We won't be able to have this fixed during the Closed Alpha but it certainly will be after."

So yes, should be fixed during beta gladly.