Are people already hacking in this game?

I'm not positive, but is it possible for a hunter to kill a runner with 2 shotgun shots? The hunter downed me and another player in a game not even 5 minutes after being released. Sorry if i'm wrong, I'm new to this game.

Answers

• RagingCalmRagingCalm Member

There are hackers, yes. Keep in mind any game will have hackers, but the good game companies will ban and sometimes take legal action against the hackers. For example, Epic Games sued a teenager for hacking in their free game Fortnite Battle Royale.
    There should also be in-game measures taken to prevent this stuff. The most obvious stuff would be auto-banning if someone moves faster than they are intented to(speed hacking). I haven't seen speed hackers yet, but that is just an example.

• WutWutindaWutWutinda Member

@RagingCalm said:
    There are hackers, yes. Keep in mind any game will have hackers, but the good game companies will ban and sometimes take legal action against the hackers. For example, Epic Games sued a teenager for hacking in their free game Fortnite Battle Royale.
    There should also be in-game measures taken to prevent this stuff. The most obvious stuff would be auto-banning if someone moves faster than they are intented to(speed hacking). I haven't seen speed hackers yet, but that is just an example.

banning is fine but suing unless like someone is hacking in the way of getting in game money that you have to buy with real money should not be a thing thats kinda of creepy tbh.

• FlatopiaFlatopia Member

shotguns kill in two direct hits. One if it's a shot with most of the pellets hitting the head I think.
    It's easier to get two direct hits with more upgrades but it's not hard at level 0 if you stun them.

Best way to do that is to keep an eye on where the hunter is. If he's near you hit q so you tell everyone he's nearby. If you have the tracker arrow you can mark him for everyone to see! It helps because him chasing requires some serious ruses while running, or a partner to help. It's better to sneak and avoid not just run all the time.
    Stealth is typically the answer to shotgun.

• LeviLevi Member, Moderator mod

If you do see somebody hacking in the game, please record or take screenshots as evidence and submit it to Death Garden support team here thank you.

• AetherioAetherio Member

Okay so I just got out of a match and hunter mf 1 shooted me, idk what to say about this tbh, I wasn't recording nor remember the name of the guy, he was using the buff very often so idk if he has a stamina hack or damage hack or if he's just good and I'm trash.

I always hated this signature thing

Aetherio#6006

@Aetherio said:
    Okay so I just got out of a match and hunter mf 1 shooted me, idk what to say about this tbh, I wasn't recording nor remember the name of the guy, he was using the buff very often so idk if he has a stamina hack or damage hack or if he's just good and I'm trash.

What weapon? A sniper can one shot from any distance with a headshot, so if you were marked he could see you and get a quick shot off. Shotguns can one shot if most pellets hit your face at point blank as well, but that may require upgrades I'm not so sure on that.

• AetherioAetherio Member

@Flatopia It was a shotgun, I'd make a guess that it was a +4 - +7 one since he rushed upgrades at the start of the game then after he started running after the runners often, and we was capping all the points and the guy managed to keep us down with using the buffs everywhere.

I always hated this signature thing

Aetherio#6006

@Aetherio said:
    @Flatopia It was a shotgun, I'd make a guess that it was a +4 - +7 one since he rushed upgrades at the start of the game then after he started running after the runners often, and we was capping all the points and the guy managed to keep us down with using the buffs everywhere.

In my experience a shotgun can usually only one shot if most of the pellets hit the head at point blank.
    Which is kinda jank with how the pellets spread initially, so in short those are more luck based.
    Yeah, it's stupid to just get one shot, a damage cap on the shotgun would be nice. I also would like some specific numbers in a training mode.

• SlothSloth Member

@RagingCalm said:

Well said.

.Privilege