Help with nit-picky things?

I've watched a few videos on the basics, read a few guides, but there are still more in-depth things I'd like to know.

I'm pretty confident that majority player base thinks turrets are cheese, I don't really know how to deal with them effectively at all, does shooting them with normal arrows do less damage than other ones?

Is there any kind of reasonable sustain you can drop, like the shield or health trops or whatever? Because I feel like when you get pounced on, you can never heal or shield enough to create any kind of distance

Comments

• GoodGuyGioGoodGuyGio Member

Actually same problem. Don't know much about turrets. They just tag on you untill you die or somehow outrun them. Dang turrets getting me. Would like to know how to deal with them aswell.

• JahnTheManJahnTheMan Member

To deal with turrets you have to get more than one team member to attack it at once. Normal arrows do less damage then your special arrows. They can see you in bushes and track you behind walls so you have to keep your distance. I personally think the turrets should have cone of detection that swivels around, rather than always being 360.
    It would help in these ways.
    1. Force the hunter to think more about the strategy of turret placement.
    2. The hunter would have to have a better idea about where the runner is before using a turret to find them.
    3. Give the runners more strategic options for example, one runner distracts the turret to get it to turn around while the others sneak by.

Another note it would be nice to see the turrets having to reload, but might not be the best way to go. The hunter is supposed to be super OP. The whole point of the game is for the runners to band together to out smart and out maneuver the killer.

• GoodGuyGioGoodGuyGio Member

@JahnTheMan said:
    To deal with turrets you have to get more than one team member to attack it at once. Normal arrows do less damage then your special arrows. They can see you in bushes and track you behind walls so you have to keep your distance. I personally think the turrets should have cone of detection that swivels around, rather than always being 360.
    It would help in these ways.
    1. Force the hunter to think more about the strategy of turret placement.
    2. The hunter would have to have a better idea about where the runner is before using a turret to find them.
    3. Give the runners more strategic options for example, one runner distracts the turret to get it to turn around while the others sneak by.

Another note it would be nice to see the turrets having to reload, but might not be the best way to go. The hunter is supposed to be super OP. The whole point of the game is for the runners to band together to out smart and out maneuver the killer.

Best would be to have some kind of time limit for turrets to be active I think. But thats for tip there pal.