Scavengers are so much better designed than in DBD

I just wanted to say that playing Scavenger in Deathgarden is so much more fun than playing Survivor in Dead By Daylight. There's a laundry list of improvements between Survivor and Scavenger gameplay:

-No quick time events. QTEs are terrible and everyone knows it.

-The objective is much more fun. Instead of standing in place and holding M1 for 80 seconds, the objective requires you to move around the map, constantly making decisions about what to do, and when to do it. The objective also encourages interaction with the Hunter, since it gives away your position.

-Evading the Hunter is more fun. Instead of desperately searching for a pallet or window or loop to save yourself, nearly any part of the map can provide adequate cover to evade the Hunter with parkour. And you can activate your Scavenger's personal power to help yourself in a chase, or use it to help other Scavengers being chased.

-Getting caught is much less boring. Instead of just waiting 2 minutes on the hook and hoping that someone will come help you, you either get recycled (Meaning you respawn at a different location and can go right back to what you were doing previously) or you die. I can't tell you how many times I've seen people disconnect on the first down in Dead By Daylight, purely because they don't want to go through the tedium of getting hooked.

-The difference between solo players and premades is much smaller. You can see the locations of your teammates at all times, chat with them if you're on PC, and use various pings to convey information to them. The difference between playing solo and playing in a party in DBD is like the difference between night and day; being able to communicate with your teammates makes all the difference in the world.