Pre made groups with multiple healers/ shields are OP & make the game un-fun.
Is Deathgarden supposed to be a game where the Hunter stands there in front of a group of Scavs emptying all their ammo into them while they shield/heal/revive each other into invulnerability? Because at the moment this is what we have & it wasn't always like this.
Sure I can still kill a couple of them occassionally if I'm lucky, but is it fun gameplay? No.
I believe this is the number one fun-killer from a Hunter players point of view (and yes I play as a Scav too). When I run into pre-mades running this set-up it just sucks the fun out of the game for me & I'm not alone.
* It needs to be limited to a maximum of one scav with Heal & one scav with Shield per match (my preferred option).
- A heal bolt transfers health from the Healer to the healed/revived player (the Healer loses the equivilant health).
- Scavs can only carry one heal/shield bolt at a time.
- Heal bolts can only hit one Scav at a time.
- Hunter weapons all get bigger clips & more max ammo.
- Ammo crates give Hunters more ammo.
- All Hunter weapons get a damage buff.
- Scavs selecting Heal bolt or Shield bolt have a max health penalty.
- All Hunters can get a perk "poisoned ammo" that means the scav cannot be revived.