Far inside the Arctic circle...

MiraakMiraak Member, Moderator mod
edited October 3 in General Discussion

“Far inside the Arctic circle, a battered warning station bears the scars of war. The wind howls inside the frosted walls and disturbs the eerie stillness.”


Comments

  • This feels like a scavanger. I wonder what the Vambrace will be.

  • EliPerEliPer Member ✭✭

    @NuclearBurrito said:
    This feels like a scavanger. I wonder what the Vambrace will be.

    I feel that it is a new snow map.

    We already have 3 desert maps (Gold rush, Dust and blood and blowout), 3 grass maps (first strike, salt creek and thumbstone), but just one snow map (Fire in the sky).

    I wish to see further in the game a vulcan enviroment map, with a center vulcan and lava rivers.

  • EliPerEliPer Member ✭✭

    When they're close to annouce a new scavenger or hunter, firts think they show is the character badge (emblem).

  • @EliPer said:

    @NuclearBurrito said:
    This feels like a scavanger. I wonder what the Vambrace will be.

    I feel that it is a new snow map.

    We already have 3 desert maps (Gold rush, Dust and blood and blowout), 3 grass maps (first strike, salt creek and thumbstone), but just one snow map (Fire in the sky).

    I wish to see further in the game a vulcan enviroment map, with a center vulcan and lava rivers.

    Well I'm still hoping for a new scav.

  • goat2019goat2019 Member ✭✭
    edited September 26

    I think it's a new snow map too guys. Hopefully we'll get a new Scav soon as well though. :)
    I'd also love to see HYE be made permanent & 2v10 be made permanent (as an alternate game mode in addition to the regular one as not everyone likes it). Oh and matchmaking or some sort of divisions while I'm wishing ha ha. =)

  • goat2019goat2019 Member ✭✭
    edited September 26

    Also can we have the queue timer back please? And maybe something that tells us which queue is currently shorter for those of us that just want a game on either side fast? =)

  • goat2019goat2019 Member ✭✭
    edited September 26

    @EliPer said:
    I wish to see further in the game a vulcan enviroment map, with a center vulcan and lava rivers.

    Lava rivers might be tricky. Would they kill the Hunter/Scav if they fell in them?

  • EliPerEliPer Member ✭✭

    @goat2019 said:

    @EliPer said:
    I wish to see further in the game a vulcan enviroment map, with a center vulcan and lava rivers.

    Lava rivers might be tricky. Would they kill the Hunter/Scav if they fell in them?

    Auto recycle scavengers and teleport hunters to start room like when they fall into the edges.

  • EliPerEliPer Member ✭✭

    @NuclearBurrito said:

    @EliPer said:

    @NuclearBurrito said:
    This feels like a scavanger. I wonder what the Vambrace will be.

    I feel that it is a new snow map.

    We already have 3 desert maps (Gold rush, Dust and blood and blowout), 3 grass maps (first strike, salt creek and thumbstone), but just one snow map (Fire in the sky).

    I wish to see further in the game a vulcan enviroment map, with a center vulcan and lava rivers.

    Well I'm still hoping for a new scav.

    We all are hopping for new characters (hunter and scavenger), but this looks like a new map instead of a character.

  • @goat2019 said:

    @EliPer said:
    I wish to see further in the game a vulcan enviroment map, with a center vulcan and lava rivers.

    Lava rivers might be tricky. Would they kill the Hunter/Scav if they fell in them?

    Worst case scenario add glass covers to make falling in impossible.

  • goat2019goat2019 Member ✭✭
    edited September 26

    @NuclearBurrito said:
    Worst case scenario add glass covers to make falling in impossible.

    Might as well make them rivers of blood or something harmless if you're going to do that. Ooh now there's an idea. =)

    • Scav: "But why can't I just take the blood from the river and put it in the post?"
    • Enclave: "Wrong blood type"

    I apologise for my bad joke.

  • EliPerEliPer Member ✭✭
    edited September 27

    @EliPer said:

    @goat2019 said:

    @EliPer said:
    I wish to see further in the game a vulcan enviroment map, with a center vulcan and lava rivers.

    Lava rivers might be tricky. Would they kill the Hunter/Scav if they fell in them?

    Auto recycle scavengers and teleport hunters to start room like when they fall into the edges.

    I think this could be better way, a dangerous enviroment. It doesn't kill you, if you're scavenger and fall into the lava you'll be recycled (points for the Hunter) but if hunter falls, it will go back to start room.

    This would be amazing!

    Something like this

    And this:

    Yes! These images were from star trek.

    • Map name: HELL FIRE!
    • Its a place with too smoke (like fog in salt creek) to help scavengers.
    • There's a huge volcano in the center of the map, with caves and lava rivers coming from there.
    • There's some ancestral ruins in the map where scavengers can hide.

    Do anyone have more ideas? @goat2019 @NuclearBurrito

  • goat2019goat2019 Member ✭✭
    edited September 27

    I would be the one always accidently falling in the lava. :'(
    P.S. Do you mean you would want a volcano in the middle rather than a Vulcan? Or do you actually want a giant Spock statue? I think the people from Star Trek may want to have words if that happened. =)

  • goat2019goat2019 Member ✭✭

    Anyway. I hope the new map will be cool. I liked the last one (especially the red lightning). =)

  • EliPerEliPer Member ✭✭
    edited September 27

    @goat2019 said:
    I would be the one always accidently falling in the lava. :'(
    P.S. Do you mean you would want a volcano in the middle rather than a Vulcan? Or do you actually want a giant Spock statue? I think the people from Star Trek may want to have words if that happened. =)

    I'm Brazilian, English is not my good point. Hahahahaha Yes, you're right. I tried to mean a volcano but I wrote Vulcan.

    I'm not a star trek fan, just used it to exemplify what I imagined.

  • goat2019goat2019 Member ✭✭
    edited September 28

    Don't worry, your English is usually good. I just thought I would clarify in this case. I love Star Trek. Ha ha. =)

Sign In or Register to comment.