Let noobs play other noobs.

Maybe we could have different divisions or something?

• Solo's only.
  • Duo+
  • Maybe a Trio+?

My thinking is that no one likes to lose & a poor DG noob can end up having a pretty hard time of it when they first start out, finding themselves potentially up against Penta/Hexa ranked opposition for several games in a row. I'm thinking if they get stomped too often, they probably give up on the game. It may be part of the reason we're not seeing player numbers increase.

Maybe if they launched it during a free weekend so numbers were high enough to prevent increased queue times & hopefully we'd retain a bunch of new players. :-)

What do you think?

Comments

• EliPerEliPer Member ✭✭

@goat2019 said:
    Maybe we could have different divisions or something?

• Solo's only.
    • Duo+
    • Maybe a Trio+?

My thinking is that no one likes to lose & a poor DG noob can end up having a pretty hard time of it when they first start out, finding themselves potentially up against Penta/Hexa ranked opposition for several games in a row. I'm thinking if they get stomped too often, they probably give up on the game. It may be part of the reason we're not seeing player numbers increase.

Maybe if they launched it during a free weekend so numbers were high enough to prevent increased queue times & hopefully we'd retain a bunch of new players. :-)

What do you think?

They will made a balancing in matchmaking, but I think this will happen only when we have enough players.

• goat2019goat2019 Member ✭✭

@EliPer said:

They will made a balancing in matchmaking, but I think this will happen only when we have enough players.

Yeah it's kind of a paradox. I feel like we need more players to have matchmaking but if we don't have matchmaking/divisions we won't get many new players. :'(

• EliPerEliPer Member ✭✭

Veterans players must have conscience about their role. When I'm playing against rookies I give them a help, I do not execute, except those who try kidding with me. I follow them without fire. If an veteran player thought he is good because he's destroying rookies, he's sure not good.

• EliPerEliPer Member ✭✭

Behaviour must speed up the process of content creation and addition to the game, and accelerate the development process. Doing this, the game will have more close to be ready to launch and get more players. So they will be able to make a skill balancing in the matchmaking.

At least I think this way.

• goat2019goat2019 Member ✭✭

@EliPer said:
    Behaviour must speed up the process of content creation and addition to the game, and accelerate the development process.

They do release patches pretty often in my opinion. Much better than some games I've played.

• EliPerEliPer Member ✭✭

@goat2019 said:

@EliPer said:
    Behaviour must speed up the process of content creation and addition to the game, and accelerate the development process.

They do release patches pretty often in my opinion. Much better than some games I've played.

I agree with you, they're realeasing many patches, about 2 per month. But the game still have a low level of content. Content and many game modes must be the priority one to keep players in the game.