New simple rank idea (in addition to the current ones) Kill count/Escape Count stats.

In addition to the current ranks I'd love to have these stats displayed for players (maybe hidden until the end of the match as Ranks are now I guess).

• Hunters: Number of Scavengers they've Executed (and possibly Recycled?)
  • Scavengers: Number of times they've escaped the Deathgarden.

I'm guessing it wouldn't be a massive job for the Devs to add in the stats & I think it'd be cool. They could be possibly be used in future for matchmaking too maybe.

Comments

• EliPerEliPer Member ✭✭

Nooooo! It may maintain the biggest problem in the game: BUSH Campers. They will keep safe in a bush the entire match to escape.

• EliPerEliPer Member ✭✭

The last thing to consider in a Scavenger rank is number of escapes. Try everything else instead it.

• goat2019goat2019 Member ✭✭

@EliPer said:
    Nooooo! It may maintain the biggest problem in the game: BUSH Campers. They will keep safe in a bush the entire match to escape.

i was assuming thet Harvest Your Exits becomes permanent (which should kill off bush camping forever). :)

• EliPerEliPer Member ✭✭

But they could do one exit and then keep hiding. I think that scavengers rank is the most complex thing to balance in a ranked system.

• goat2019goat2019 Member ✭✭
    edited September 19

I didn't see much bushcamping during HYE you'll be glad to know. I doubt it would happen much.
    It is difficult to rank a Scav because they can be very team orientated. While just counting escapes doesn't fully capture the skill of a particular Scav, it gives a better indication of skill compared to a rank just based on playtime.
    I chose kills/escapes because they are the main aims for each side.