Least favourite Perks/Abilities.

goat2019goat2019 Member ✭✭
edited September 18 in General Discussion

Is there a Perk/Ability on your favourite character that you think is underpowered/useless? List them here.

I'll start.

Fog: Staying Alive - Increases time before Bleedout when Downed. (+50%).

I have never once bled out or seen any Scav bleed out. Utterley useless. =)

Comments

• goat2019goat2019 Member ✭✭

Fog: Shimmy - Move faster while Crouched.

But still incredibly slowly.

• Inked: Staying alive - Like fogs but you need to level it.

Switch: Revivalist - Not useless per say, but it's only useful in a heal squad

Switch: Treasure Hunter/Sudden Insight - You rarely are limited by information on crates. Information on the Hunter? Yes, but usually its easy to find crates.

Ghost: All of it - Don't play ghost

Inked: Resting - How often does this even come up?

There's more but that's all off the top of my head.

• EliPerEliPer Member ✭✭

FOG healing + perk that speed up while revealed + perk that speed up after gathering blood. It's fucking overpowered this loadout. It can make any hunter mad with you doing speedy run

• EliPerEliPer Member ✭✭
    edited September 19

Oh sorry! I thought the opposite. The worst perk I surely Staying alive, no one dies for bleed out after the reboot, except rookies that I down in the blood mode but I don't wanna kill, then they don't know revive their self and die for bleed out.

In the hunter's, I don't remember the name but that perk that gives you a chance of receive an additional power core. I think it is completely useless. I prefer do not active many drones.

The vambrace powers I think that smoke and clones are too bad. Only camo, speed up, heal and shield are fine

The fade of stalker is actually poor. She was the best hunter at the beginning, but now I think she is completely useless because she can't counter healers. I stopped to play with her and started to play with the Inquisitor for this reason. But I still like her, she looks so cool.

• The_KeyserThe_Keyser Member
    edited September 19

I main Inked so I don't really know about the others but:

-Staying alive clearly is the worst perk actually, I think everybody know why.

@NuclearBurrito said:
    Inked: Resting - How often does this even come up?

Resting is one of my 2 favorite perks with Inked. Well used, it can be very strong in chase.

edited September 19

@The_Keyser said:
    Resting is one of my 2 favorite perks with Inked. Well used, it can be very strong in chase.

Just chilling on top of a pillar watching the Hunter go right by... ;)
    Seriously though, how do you rest mid chase? :)

• At lvl 10 it's fast enough to let you recover while taking cover

• EliPerEliPer Member ✭✭

I forgot to talk about some perks of Grany, who cares about how many damage a drone can take? She has a perk that shields drones. I think it a waste considering she have others overpowered perks.

@EliPer said:
    I forgot to talk about some perks of Grany, who cares about how many damage a drone can take? She has a perk that shields drones. I think it a waste considering she have others overpowered perks.

I think the thing that makes that ability less useful is that it only has a low chance of happending too.

• EliPerEliPer Member ✭✭

@goat2019 said:

@EliPer said:

I think the thing that makes that ability less useful is that it only has a low chance of happending too.

I think that the perk that reduces her orbital strike cooldown is very powerful, the perk that increases the damage radius of the grenade launcher is also so strong. Because together they make veteran very OP.

When we're talking about 2 perks so powerful like these, the rest becomes useless. Why would you want a perk that gives drones a shield? Why would you want a perk that explodes hacked crates? It will probably happen when you are so far away.