What do you think about such ideas for changes?

Comments

• EliPerEliPer Member ✭✭

@Viceshar said:

Customization system = extremely complex to devs
    Prestige system = actually very useless, it need a complete rework first
    Sound effects = no opinion about it
    Locker room = agreed
    Matchmaking system / report system = at the moment the game haven't enough actives players to change anything in matchmaking and the report system.

• AquaSwordAquaSword Member

Customization system - i think this good

Prestige system - NO GOD!!! PLEASE NO!!! i up lvl 4 prestige for 1 hunt. I like collect items BUT this eat VERY MORE time... and constant problem with iron... i dont have problem with hunt. but iron slows down the process, some quests slow down the process. I think it's better to adjust them than add more grind...

Sound effects - why not?!

Locker room - i think this VERY good

Matchmaking system - this very need

Report system - why not?!

• VicesharViceshar Member

@AquaSword said:

Prestige system - NO GOD!!! PLEASE NO!!! i up lvl 4 prestige for 1 hunt. I like collect items BUT this eat VERY MORE time... and constant problem with iron... i dont have problem with hunt. but iron slows down the process, some quests slow down the process. I think it's better to adjust them than add more grind...

Prestige system will be upgraded for ppl who love to grind for exclusive skins.

• AquaSwordAquaSword Member

@Viceshar said:

@AquaSword said:

Prestige system will be upgraded for ppl who love to grind for exclusive skins.

i think deathgarden not a game about grind. we have very dynamic game, buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut for up max lvl prestige you need live in game. i remind you that I love to collect things, and I do not get satisfaction until I collect everything. i am neutral to grind, moreover I like him if he does not burden much and at the same time is not simple. I just think that if you do more levels of prestige, it’s worth simplifying its production ... less iron consumption and easier tasks.
    example timeeater task: "Ragdoll scavangers 840 meters". how many games me need for comleate it? of course, I can create conditions by playing as a hunter, under which I will fulfill it faster, but then it will turn into a pursuit of a level not a hunt.

pls add more achievements in steam)))) i love achievements too.

p.s. I even have 2 identical skins with different names