Do you have any Feedback for the Devs about the new "Harvest YOUR Friends" mode?

Now you can send us your Feedback under this thread. This method is easier for the Devs to read all the Feedback from the Community. Please use this thread only for your feedback about the "Harvest YOUR Exit" mode. Thanks!

We thank all players for their Feedback!

Comments

• Make this the default mode asap plz.

I love the new mechanics and think they solve most (not all) of the games fundamental issues it had.

• The_KeyserThe_Keyser Member
    edited September 13

Yes, Yes and Yes!

-The blood harvest now have a real influence on the survival of Scavengers, we do it to live at the end of the game and not just to gain more experience.

-It brings new tactics for the hunters and scavengers as Blood banks can't be used anymore when full. Hunters can be more defensive on the blood banks that are nearly full or when it's the last one and scavengers will have to make a diversion if they want to deliver the blood here.
    Furthermore, it forces scavengers to always move and deliver to different banks.

-There is no more domination so when you're the last scavenger alive, there is a real fear because it's too dangerous to deliver blood and you must survive by hiding while the hunter has nothing else to do but searching for you, I like that

• VoiD_ATVoiD_AT Member

Much better with the new mode.

The only thing. The new hit sound since the introduction of harvest your exit sound like garbage.

• goat2019goat2019 Member ✭✭

I love Harvest Your Exit. Please make it permanent. =)

• EliPerEliPer Member ✭✭

Playing 1v5 it is biased for scavengers.
    Playing 2v10 it is biased for the Hunter.

• @NuclearBurrito said:
    Make this the default mode asap plz.

I love the new mechanics and think they solve most (not all) of the games fundamental issues it had.

Couldn't agree more! Please make this default! It really boosts team play, as you NEED team play to win with conditions like this.

• I do like how collecting blood influences the game directly, I do feel like it has problems, mainly in 1v5 (in HwF there's enough Scavengers/Blood Banks that these aren't really a problem)

Since there's only 3 blood banks, it's pretty easy for the Hunter to rotate between them and lock out a bank entirely. New players really suffer, I've seen newer players dying a lot faster in this mode.
    As soon as they're down to 4 Scavengers, if they haven't' completed or nearly completely at least one needle, they're going to lose.

It seems more difficult for new players to understand what's going on than the regular mode, since they have to track specific blood bank levels.

Instead of giving the hunter the exact amount of blood in each needle, only let them know it at % intervals [30%, 60%, 90%] and then it gets added to the hud.
    -Still flash the letter of the associated needle when it's getting blood delivered
    -This makes it more difficult for the hunter to go "That blood bank is at [x] blood while all the others are still fairly low, I'll go and activate all of the drones near it and put up some landmines/turrets and make sure to prioritize defending that one."

• @firstrecon5 said:
    I do like how collecting blood influences the game directly, I do feel like it has problems, mainly in 1v5 (in HwF there's enough Scavengers/Blood Banks that these aren't really a problem)

Since there's only 3 blood banks, it's pretty easy for the Hunter to rotate between them and lock out a bank entirely. New players really suffer, I've seen newer players dying a lot faster in this mode.
    As soon as they're down to 4 Scavengers, if they haven't' completed or nearly completely at least one needle, they're going to lose.

It seems more difficult for new players to understand what's going on than the regular mode, since they have to track specific blood bank levels.

Instead of giving the hunter the exact amount of blood in each needle, only let them know it at % intervals [30%, 60%, 90%] and then it gets added to the hud.
    -Still flash the letter of the associated needle when it's getting blood delivered
    -This makes it more difficult for the hunter to go "That blood bank is at [x] blood while all the others are still fairly low, I'll go and activate all of the drones near it and put up some landmines/turrets and make sure to prioritize defending that one."

Not showing the Hunter the blood counts doesn't stop them from doing those strategies anyways. It just makes it more annoying.

If them doing it is a problem then making the information harder to read won't solve it. You either need to deny the information entirely somehow, or prevent the strategy somehow.

Personally I'd do neither, since them doing it comes with enough risk that it's a valid and non-problematic strategy. Specifically the Scavangers can realize this and quickly rush a different blood needle.

• goat2019goat2019 Member ✭✭

Yay! You made it perrmanent! Thanks. =)