New Scavenger Idea - Bandit (Javier García)

New Scavenger - The Bandit

Vambrace Power: Plunder
Shooting the Hunter with this Vambrace will steal 10 ammo from its reserves to supply you with 10 bolts.

Shooting a crate with your vambrace will take the crate from a distance, however you only get half the resources (will take as long as taking a crate to activate.)
(1 Vambrace Shot, 5 Ammo, 1.5 bars of health)

Secondary Vambrace Power: Active Camo (I know Dash and Ghost have it too but it fits his character in my eyes)

FogCHAMP

Comments

• EliPerEliPer Member ✭✭

@damen said:
    New Scavenger - The Bandit

Vambrace Power: Plunder
    Shooting the Hunter with this Vambrace will steal 10 ammo from its reserves to supply you with 10 bolts.

Shooting a crate with your vambrace will take the crate from a distance, however you only get half the resources (will take as long as taking a crate to activate.)
    (1 Vambrace Shot, 5 Ammo, 1.5 bars of health)

Secondary Vambrace Power: Active Camo (I know Dash and Ghost have it too but it fits his character in my eyes)

Actually the game design is that scavenger doesn't have efect over the hunter, so your vambrace power colide with devs idea for the game.

Second, we have 3 scavengers with active camo (Ghost, Inked and Dash). Probably scavengers won't receive this power again.

• NuclearBurritoNuclearBurrito Member ✭✭

I'd do clone as the secondary.

• EliPerEliPer Member ✭✭

@NuclearBurrito said:
    I'd do clone as the secondary.

Probably would be speed up, because is the only one used in just a Scavenger that is Dash