THE VETERAN FEEDBACK

EliPerEliPer Member

I was playing with the new hunter and I'll list some of her characteristics. Her strengths and weaknesses.

Let's start with the strengths:
1. Her grenade launcher that can fire one at time or can also fire all grenades of the same time. If you choose the second, you will take enough damage to let all scavenger near to death.
2. Her carbine is a great secondary weapon. It is so precise and take also a lot of damage. You can't aim with this gun (and also can't aim with the grenade launcher) but you can choose fire the 3 barrels vertically or horizontally. With this weapon you could be blind and but you'll still hit the target.
3. Her special "Orbital strike" is a powerful atack, recharge so fast and take a lot of damage in a great area.
4. If you play wisely with this hunter, you'll learn how to create a deadly combo atack. I can explain, first you call the Orbital strike where the scavenger are, then you use the shock to stop them and hit the special atack. At this point they will have arround half life, finally you fires all the grenades at the same time. This combo is enough to down any scavenger without chances to escape.
5. She can hack the blood nodes as unique bonuses (by the perk icon I though that was the blood tower, so Behaviour can change this icon to avoid this, they used the blood tower on the icon).
6. Most of her perks are good.

Now, let's talk about her weaknesses.
1. She have a huge reload time (normal to balance her).
2. She carry a little amount of ammo.
3. She is limited on stamina as the Stalker, while Inquisitor can recharge his stamina denying healing crates and Poacher has a perk that increase the stamina amount.

I haven't found any other weak point in this hunter. In overall, I think she is little overpowered and players who plays Scavenger will be crying to nerf her in next weeks, especially those accustomed to bullying the hunter as healers when they get downed with just one combo atack.

Conclusion:
The Veteran is a great hunter, so strong and will make many players cry soon.

Comments

• NuclearBurritoNuclearBurrito Member ✭✭

She's OP for sure.

• EliPerEliPer Member

@NuclearBurrito said:
    She's OP for sure.

Moreover, this hunter takes damage in area for her special attack and her grenade launcher. I got two scavengers downed with just one combo attack in a blood tower yesterday. Is better to any scavenger avoid be in the way of this hunter.

I liked her so much.

• AreAre Member

my only nitpick with granny smith is probably that her perk for the exploding crates is kinda pointless on red crates, i dont get why the heal goes through before the explosion, kinda defeats its whole purpose

• EliPerEliPer Member

@Are said:
    my only nitpick with granny smith is probably that her perk for the exploding crates is kinda pointless on red crates, i dont get why the heal goes through before the explosion, kinda defeats its whole purpose

I think it is a useless perk. Because most of time the crates will explode when you're far away. I think her best loadout is the perk that increases grenade launcher damage and the perk that reduce strike cooldown