HUNTER PLAYS FEEDBACK

EliPerEliPer Member ✭✭
edited August 13 in Hunters

Everyone who plays as hunter will know this:

1- FOG SPEED UP PERK:
FOG has a perk call "Fleet feet" that improves the speed in 50% after gathering blood during 27.5 seconds and the "Heat of the moment" perk that improves the speed in 55% when exposed. So is very frustrating play against these character using healing with this perk. You will never have enough stamina to down this character with healing. This perk need a balancing improvement.

2- HIGH NUMBER OF HEALERS PLAYERS:
Healers are now a pest in the game, but someone will say: "They already nerfed the healing". But this don't solved the problem, high number of healing players are making us mad. You can't recycle/execute because they revive everyone, they don't wanna deliver blood just wanna do bullying with the hunter. Have anyone experimented to play against four or five healers? I already did 4 rage quit this week and I was almost to uninstall the game because this. It is currently making me very angry playing this game.

3- HEAL + SHIELD
If someone disagree with me about the high number of healers because they nerfed the time of health regeneration is better to think again. When you play against only Healers and Shielders you will see that you can't take damage enough to down them beacause they will heal until you can break the shield.

Comments

• goat2019goat2019 Member ✭✭

I played against a team of 4 healers tonight. I just gave up as it was impossible. They literally ran around as a heard healing each other. Like you said, just made me want to uninstall even though I've played 87 hours and usually love the game. I think we've found a major reason player numbers are dropping right here. Noob Hunters must just rage quit and get a refund if they run into this BS.
    I don't know. Maybe they should limit it to just one healer per match or something or one bolt per healer.

• EliPerEliPer Member ✭✭

@goat2019 said:
    I played against a team of 4 healers tonight. I just gave up as it was impossible. They literally ran around as a heard healing each other. Like you said, just made me want to uninstall even though I've played 87 hours and usually love the game. I think we've found a major reason player numbers are dropping right here. Noob Hunters must just rage quit and get a refund if they run into this BS.
    I don't know. Maybe they should limit it to just one healer per match or something or one bolt per healer.

Healers and Shielders together are worst thing. Especially fog doing speed run, if you find a fog do not active any drone.