EMP Bolt

EliPerEliPer Member ✭✭
edited August 10 in Scavengers

Something disgusting while playing Scavenger is when hunter actives all drones in the map. It became impossible to play.

This could be solved by a EMP bolt. That is like a support ability that turns off the drone and requires that hunter manually reactive it. I didn't thought in spend a new power core, but just require a new interaction to reactivate the drones. They could appear with a different color or something else to show that doesn't need a power core to be activated. What about?

Comments

• EliPerEliPer Member ✭✭

To give some chance to this scavenger when trying to escape, the EMP bolt also could let the hunter without stamina and stun charge. I don't know, the purpose is only a bolt that turns off the drones, but if someone have I idea to complement the ability to be useful when escaping a chase tell us.

• pistkittypistkitty Member ✭✭

And the latest bandwagon for runners to cry about emerges. You can already destroy drones with one shot, maybe get off your ass and be useful instead of whining and crying for nerfs.

• EliPerEliPer Member ✭✭
    edited August 11

@pistkitty said:
    And the latest bandwagon for runners to cry about emerges. You can already destroy drones with one shot, maybe get off your ass and be useful instead of whining and crying for nerfs.

Is not my fault if you're such a noob that need to activate all drones in the map to get one kill each match. I'm always killing 4 or 5 scavengers each match with less than 10 drones activated. The day you learn how to play you'll be able to say that I'm crying. Show me one screenshot of a match when you got more than 20K XP points and I'll respect you. I have no problem to achieve Master or Grandmaster in Proving Grounds with both sides.

I'm just saying that rookies and noobs need to activate all drones in the map to play the game, and it's too annoying when you are scavenger. A scavenger with the power of disable the drones instead of just destroy them for some seconds should be a good character in the game.

• AsheruSwiftwindAsheruSwiftwind Member, Moderator mod

Guys keep it civil. Activating the drones means the Hunter is not shooting and downing you or your team and if that is how they choose to play so be it. To each there own but calling someone out on it isn't going to change the way someone plays the game.