Add feature to let you join friends as hunter

DnemisisDnemisis Member

Sometimes I want to play with my friends but as the hunter. Alot of other games let you do this and it would be fun if you could.

Comments

• FayeZaharaFayeZahara Member

this feature is coming check out there twitter

• NajemniczkasNajemniczkas Member ✭✭

@FayeZahara said:

I think they meant when you're making a group for public game. A group of premade Scavengers, with one of them playing as Hunter. Not 2vs10.

You can play a private, KYF-like game with friends only.
    Allowing for a premade member to play as Hunter in a public game could be used to people's advantage, like it sometimes happens in DBD - Scavenger teamed with Hunter could be telling all the other Scavengers' location, helping the Hunter get the kills and letting his Scavenger friend escape alone. So I doubt they would allow for this to happen.

Just your friendly Scavenger Main Nayeh.

• FayeZaharaFayeZahara Member

@Najemniczkas said:

@FayeZahara said:

I think they meant when you're making a group for public game. A group of premade Scavengers, with one of them playing as Hunter. Not 2vs10.

You can play a private, KYF-like game with friends only.
    Allowing for a premade member to play as Hunter in a public game could be used to people's advantage, like it sometimes happens in DBD - Scavenger teamed with Hunter could be telling all the other Scavengers' location, helping the Hunter get the kills and letting his Scavenger friend escape alone. So I doubt they would allow for this to happen.

yes private games are important and can help some game stability cause sometimes people don't care for stats and want to go custom. I hope they add in such a feature and give alot of control options with how you set it up.