Anyone got any tips for Hunters?

goat2019goat2019 Member
edited July 18 in Tips & Training

I haven't managed to Execute all 5 Scavengers even once since recyling came in. The best I've managed is 4 and I usually get 0-3. I know i have to "Git good" and I am getting better. I've played 60 hours+ & my XP score is top 50% but I'd really appreciate any tips to help me get those extra couple of kills. I don't expect it to happen all the time or anything but getting all 5 kills once in 20 matches at least would be nice. =)

So... Anyone got any tips for Hunters?

P.S. I play as all 3 Hunters.

Comments

• ThatOneWolfThatOneWolf Member
    edited July 19

hm. Well I got lucky with my 5 kill game. Technically it wasn't even 5 kills. (one of the last 2 people left the game during blood mode)

But the best I have seen. Was when blood mode struck the hunter with with the mines, spammed mines all over the exits. So when you ran for them you simply got downed. Really effective! And should stop those pesky scavs from leaving without their complementary hug!

• krudekrude Member

Pretend not to see them for a few seconds before you engage.

Learn the different tactics Scavs use to avoid you in a chase and develop ways to combat them.

Be patient.

• goat2019goat2019 Member
    edited July 27

Just hit my Duo-A rank on Hunter. Still can't kill all 5 Scavs. It's like clearing up at pool but never being able to pot the 8 ball. My specialty is shooting the last Scav in the back so that his downed body ragdolls into the exit and he escapes. :)

• ThatOneWolfThatOneWolf Member

@goat2019 said:
    Just hit my Duo-A rank on Hunter. Still can't kill all 5 Scavs. It's like clearing up at pool but never being able to pot the 8 ball. My specialty is shooting the last Scav in the back so that his downed body ragdolls into the exit and he escapes. :)

I feel it mango. Nowadays I have really improved as a hunter. Getting my 5 kill game at least once a day. But I wanna say as stalker. Use your camo often. prioritize hacking crate, set up drones around the blood needles. And chill in the middle of the map, so you can easily zoom to a broken drone, or a scav depositing blood. Also that sniper is very underrated. 3 shots to kill a scav. If they don't see you, pop em' with it, then switch to your other gun for the kill. Also I use the fully upgraded shock. and just in case a scav opens a hacked crate. I have invested fully into the hack crate timer.

• EliPerEliPer Member

Execution is now useless, but if you want to do that don't active many drones, it will make them stay hiding. Try to power up just some essential drones on blood towers. The 5th execution is now almost impossible because you will need to kill 2 scavengers at blood mode and they should be so far each other.

Just trying to do my job perfectly as a Hunter. I was hoping the Enclave would give me a good pay rise this year. I wanted to book a nice holiday. =)

I did it! I finally executed all 5 Scavs. It only took me a month! Ha ha. =)