What games you playing?
What tv shows you watching?
What stufff you reading?
What fun stuff doing in spare time?
(Okay sorry maybe 5 quick questions)

Answers

• EliPerEliPer Member ✭✭
    edited August 9

1- All MCU (Marvel Cinematic Universe) movies and a lot of action movies.

2- Most of time I'm playing Deathgarden because is where I have more fun, but I also play Ghost Recon Wildlands, Rainbow Six, Assassins Creed (a lot of them), Battlefield 5, Battlefied 1, PUBG, Metro Exodus, Dying light, Infestation the new Z, DBD, Age of Empires 3, Age of Empires 2 HD, Age of Empires 2 Definitive Edition at Microsoft Insider program, Forza Horizon 4, Shadow of the Tomb Raider, Gears of War, Minecraft and others.

3- I'm Brazilian, so I don't think that you will know our TV shows, but I'm watching "The noite com Danilo Gentili", is like our Jimmy Fallon talk show.

4- Actually I'm just reading IEEE articles about telecommunications for my master degree course.

5- Play one of those games or go out to have a drink.

• NajemniczkasNajemniczkas Member ✭✭
    1. MCU, Disney/DreamWorks etc. and any movie I think might be interesting, mostly action ones.
    2. Deathgarden... And nothing else for now. Played Ow, WoW. Also played a bit of DBD and Deceit with friends but they got bored of both. Sometimes playing Witcher (finished first one, am at the beginning of second). And hack'n'slash games like DMC and Bayonetta.
    3. I don't really watch series. I've almost finished BBC Merlin. A few anime series (maybe like 10 :joy:). I also had been watching Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. but stopped and forgot at which episode I left.
    4. Fantasy. Witcher, Ranger's Apprentice, books from WoW universe etc... But I hate HP.
    5. Drawing. Maybe writing books sometimes if I move my butt and stop being lazy. And playing games. And watching youtube/twitch.

Just your friendly Scavenger Main Nayeh.