Spawning in Same Place where hunter gets 4 easy recycles.

FayeZaharaFayeZahara Member

I played as scavenger and once went down in area full of drones. Then i spawned in same area for the hunter to just shoot my ghostly figuire in 2 seconds. Then i spawned in same spot and before hunter left they killed me in 3 seconds. This time they waited and guess what i spawned in same spot and got killed what felt like a millisecond. After spawn killing me 4 times on 5th they saw time and just murdered me. I can't blame hunter cause doubt he knew was gonna spawn in same area as was killed. I hope noone has faced this spawning in one location bug cause it wasn't fun being dash the chew toy.
I kinda wish could never spawn under drone lights cause active camo just turns you into noticable fog monster when spawn and being already revealed seems unfair when just recycled. Also wish spawn would be across map from hunter so can get back into flow of the garden. Maybe a single bolt of own power to shoot down a drone above you or use it on self might be nice also.

Comments

• NuclearBurritoNuclearBurrito Member ✭✭

Simple. Spawn you back on the starting platform (or rather a random platform) but keep the camo effect to stop him from just looking straight up.

• shared_l00tshared_l00t Member

Yeah, I'm not too sure why the devs didn't use one of the many spawn rooms available on each map! This would remove a lot of the current problems spawning in the map. Just randomly pick a spawn room and off you go!

• FayeZaharaFayeZahara Member

@shared_l00t said:
    Yeah, I'm not too sure why the devs didn't use one of the many spawn rooms available on each map! This would remove a lot of the current problems spawning in the map. Just randomly pick a spawn room and off you go!

That is a good point you see all these other rooms why weren't they used as spawn points. Don't even need the active camo cause can plot your route when go back into death garden. Your idea actually makes alot of sense that its making me go "why wasn't that a thing?"

• NuclearBurritoNuclearBurrito Member ✭✭

@FayeZahara said:

@shared_l00t said:

That is a good point you see all these other rooms why weren't they used as spawn points. Don't even need the active camo cause can plot your route when go back into death garden. Your idea actually makes alot of sense that its making me go "why wasn't that a thing?"

You need the camo. They initially did this without the camo and the Hunter could just look up and see the scav jump out.

• FayeZaharaFayeZahara Member

@NuclearBurrito said:

@FayeZahara said:

@shared_l00t said:

You need the camo. They initially did this without the camo and the Hunter could just look up and see the scav jump out.

So basically need camo until you land properally on the ground.