tips and tricks for scavanger

Yes I'm a scavanger main.

I see lots of people complain about drones, a good tip to note which I don't see many people utilise is you can one shot any drone with your vambrance power, this counts for the active drones but also the idle drones.

Use your vambrance power to destroy idle drones more frequently. This is such a good way to utilise your vambrance power, what you can do is while seeing an idle drone don't just shoot it from a far, wait until you get close then shoot it with your vambrance power, so you A. Destroy the idle drone but also B. Hit yourself with your vambrance power.

Another tip is I see people who firstly collect blood and then go "right I've got my blood let's go the tower", they then proceed to go to the tower and once they are there they kind of just sit there and do nothing? In this moment while your at a tower, you should stay near the tower to deposit your collected blood but look out for any drones that you can hit to maximum your experience gain.

Some people complain also about turrets, which I'm going to lie I do indeed hate turrets but if you see one at a tower that you're going to deposit blood into you can shoot it twice with your vambrance power and it will be gone this leaves you with 1 left of your vambrance power incase you need to quickly use it.

My last tip is when in a chase with a killer don't just walk in a straight line. Try to find a nearby tree and run up it quickly, use the environment to your advantage. With the character "inked" you can really utilise the environment because as one of the perks you can get more hang time to cling onto walls for longer I'm not sure what the maximum bonus extra percentage you can get for your hang time with this perk is but currently but I confirm you can get +300% and i haven't gotten that perk to max level, but if you combined the hang time with the vambrance power to make you borderline invisible (think it's called active camo not 100% sure), you can go invisible then climb up a tree by the time you fall you should be good to avoid the killer for a while.

Comments

• beccasvgbeccasvg Member

Some pretty good tips here to be fair, can confirm that Inked's wall cling ability maxes out at 500% at Level 10 and can be an amazing tool to use in chase. Also can confirm her secondary vambrace is named active camo :)

• Sean_GamingSean_Gaming Member

Thanks @beccasvg

• gantgant Member

@Sean_Gaming said:
    Some people complain also about turrets, which I'm going to lie I do indeed hate turrets but if you see one at a tower that you're going to deposit blood into you can shoot it twice with your vambrace power and it will be gone this leaves you with 1 left of your vambrace power incase you need to quickly use it.

just to expand on that tip,
    1/ if u are running with heal then get right in the face of the turret when u use the vambrace shot to negate any damage u've taken [2 X VAMBRACE OR 1 X VAMBRACE + 1 NORMAL}
    2/ the AOE effect from any of your vambrace shots is great for taking out mines with 1 SHOT that you are struggling to get a target on.

• beccasvgbeccasvg Member

@gant said:

1/ if u are running with heal then get right in the face of the turret when u use the vambrace shot to negate any damage u've taken [2 X VAMBRACE OR 1 X VAMBRACE + 1 NORMAL}

I've been having to hit with 2x Normal arrows alongside the 1x Vambrace in order to down turrets are you by any chance running fog? Without extra damage perks it's 1x Vambrace and 2x Normal I believe :)

• gantgant Member

@beccasvg said:

@gant said:

I've been having to hit with 2x Normal arrows alongside the 1x Vambrace in order to down turrets are you by any chance running fog? Without extra damage perks it's 1x Vambrace and 2x Normal I believe :)

ahh yes i have been running with FOG and you are correct, oops my bad lol