Click here if you DON'T abuse rats.

RATRAT Member

Hello. I go by RAT here and on all other platforms (normally). I was around when DeathGarden had first released, but stop playing due to the same reason most others left, imbalance, and poor game mechanics. I recently came back when the reboot dropped. I've been enjoying the game since, and have brought plenty of my friends over from Dead by Daylight to play it, over the course of the last couple of weeks.

I'm excited to see the rest of you in game, under the clench of an insta execution, or hiding in a bush together! And for those of you who are solo queuing and can't find anyone to SWF with. You're always welcome to DM me, and I'll be more than happy to send you a link to my discord server. Tons of people there who play Dead by daylight (most with above 600hrs too), and Deathgarden. I'm sure you'll find like minded people.

Comments

• Doccy_HelfarchDoccy_Helfarch Member

Glad to have you back. I was in a similar position with the original Deathgarden, as combined with my own occasionally spotty connection it just wasn't fun for me. But now with the updated gameplay and with me having a better connection I'm really enjoying playing the Hunter.

I hope to see you in the Garden, and I hope you'll be a worthy hunt. I'm [WoH] Doccy, just so you know.

We've risen so far that we've extinquished any other worthy game. Now the only quarry worth hunting is ourselves. And in the Garden, there is game enough for everyone.

Deathgarden Hunter's Creed

• RATRAT Member
    edited June 9

@Doccy_Helfarch said:
    Glad to have you back. I was in a similar position with the original Deathgarden, as combined with my own occasionally spotty connection it just wasn't fun for me. But now with the updated gameplay and with me having a better connection I'm really enjoying playing the Hunter.

I hope to see you in the Garden, and I hope you'll be a worthy hunt. I'm [WoH] Doccy, just so you know.

Glad to be back! Really impressed with BHVR from pulling this one from the dust and making something pretty fun out of it! The previous DG just wasn't a go-to for me for fun. I mean, enjoyed it in the beginning, but only in the very beginning for a VERY short time. Which was sad, because I had high hopes for the game at time. But, I smell redemption for this one.

Hope to see you in the Garden as well! You can probably find me as RAT (obviously lol). I mainly play Switch, but if I'm looking for some fast resources, you'll catch me playing Ghost. Nice to meet you! You're also welcome to add me on Steam if you ever feel like playing some DBD or DG together.