Feedback & Suggestions

Comments

• CyanisticCyanistic Member

https://www.reddit.com/r/Deathgarden/comments/bxrqif/game_mechanic_suggestion_special_announcements/

This reddit post seems pretty awesome and a lot of people love the idea. Maybe we could tie that into the game somehow?

• EterniquEEterniquE Member

in-game announcer lady says something like "only way to get out is to prove your worth to enclave / reach the enclave." wouldn't it be cool after awhile, like let's say after prestige 4, you earn your freedom, lobby changes (how it looks), but for game's sake, you volunteer to keep joining trials for some reason. maybe earn a "free" title?

and we can have a hub/place for "free" scavs, where they can see each other and interact while they are not playing/waiting in a queue. free scavs only place.

• SerrotoSerroto Member

Are there any plans on adding korean subtitles/translation into the game?

• TakunDesTakunDes Member

Once you reach maxed level, nothing left for the game
    This is the biggest issue atm, once you reach max level and had all perks/ weapons maxed, there's nothing to do anymore.

There is no offerings in this game like in DBD, no incentive to keep playing once you got everything

no addons, no purchasable consumables, the replayability is massively reduced

There is no point to prestige in this game, you literally get new clothes that's it, unlike DBD where it actually increase your chance to get better items and consumables
    and if you hide in a bush you are already invisible, no point to prestige

Just a warning to the devs, that if in the future months there isn't any incentive to kee playing, people will stop playing the game, decline of playerbase and everyone will go back to DBD

We need incentives to keep playing the game!!! not Prestige

Voice chat really should be turned on by Default

There's no time to type in game when you want to ask for help or when you want to help someone

Need paid cosmetics for Survivors and Hunters

I would be willing to pay for them, im sure so do many others

i bought close to 45k Auric Cels from DBD to support the devs, i'm willing to do similar here if more skins are made

We also need more cloaks/ cape for other survivors, not just Fog

Don't miss this opportunity to make money

need a system like Auric Cells from DBD

• ValidVoidValidVoid Member

Something I've been thinking about... switch is a rather solo character. Her bonus perks are really just for her and she has some perks that benefit her if she's around other scavs, but her main skill only helps her. If it's possible, maybe when she shoots her allies with her clone, it makes a clone of the person shot instead of herself. Right now if she shoots an ally it drops a clone of herself and it gives her "teammate assist" points, which doesn't really make sense, for the most part a hunter won't suddenly change targets unless he losses sight.

• GomiiiGomiii Member
    edited June 10

played the game for 120h already and i think this game needs:

daily quests along with weekly one that gives rewards/ ressources,i also think that it take way too much time to be able to prestige because even if you manage to escape as scavengers it gives next to nothing in ressources.

make it easier to add new friends before or after a match since it impossible to add new people with way it currently is.

obviously more cosmetics,more playable characters/maps.also other things to spend earned ressources on
    i dont know you could buy an extra perk from any other scavanger/hunter or buy a special arrow that stuns the hunter but make it like it wont be possible to have an extra perk/item each match anything else really just to make the grind for exp less obvious and actually fun.

more achievements because why not.

theres a huge unused screen in the scavangers lobby that could be used to show daily quest/event.

a hide chat feature to hide it when troll get a t it because theres no way to block them.

reduce the amount of bloodd required when scavangers leave before the match starts

as for balance of the game i only got those few things to say that ruins the fun for others scavangers is insta-kill remove it or make it so that insta-kill cost powercore at least 2-3 but make it free in the last minute/bloodmode so when 3 scav gets killed in the first minutes of the match the map wont actually be filled with drones and wont forces scav to hide until the bloodmode to escape.

maybe reduce the amount of drones in each map or reduce their area of effect or increase the powercore cost, i dont want this game to be scavanger sided i just want it to be fun to play because right now every hunter is already insta-executing scavs and it takes them 2-3 minutes to get the map filled with drones making it impossible to play sometimes.

maybe reduce the time scavs can turn invisible,i never played hunter but i can see how it can be frustrating for some hunters, i also think that scavs that heals should only be able to carry two of those but increase the range/area of effect a little bit and the amount it heals.

• SUPERCELL_CEOSUPERCELL_CEO Member

Limit how many people can be healers. I just had a game where 4 people were a group and all were healers and i couldnt kill anyone because as soon as they took damage they were all healed and id see the spam of healing arrows when i was in a chase.either limit healers or reduce excessive healing.Golden crate was a nightmare.

• SUPERCELL_CEOSUPERCELL_CEO Member

Extend the time it takes for the exits to form or dont show them to the scavengers like in dbd. its too quick to kill them espeacially as healer

• GomiiiGomiii Member

it would be nice is prestige could carry over to clones of yourself

Let's talk about Camo. Lots of newer / bad players feel it's broken OP. A lot of good / experienced players feel it's good but not broken or OP. So how do we make it so that both sides are okay with it, without tipping the scales too much?

You create a proximity in which hunters will disrupt the camo-nanomachines. Once a hunter gets within a certain range of a scavenger using camo, they will be slightly revealed. This can be via a DbD-Wraith/Predator cloak like effect or using the game's black silhouette for revealed camo users.

This allows players to feel like there's an answer to it. It keeps it's strength and use relatively the same against and with good players. And it goes with it's design niche. But that part is subjective, to me Camo should be something that allows you to hide and move around without being seen preemptively not while being chased. That's what we have Smoke for.

• CRogersCRogers Member

I have about 15 hours in, which is a lot less than some, but I've really found my enjoyment of the game went from 'loving it' to 'it's fine'.

Issues:
    1: The first minute or two really determine the round. It sucks as a scav to see most of your team wiped out early. At that point the scavs have no chance and your choices are hide for five minutes, valiantly play it out even though pointless, or suicide.
    -Suggestion: As scavs are eliminated, the blood that gets turned in has higher and higher values.
    2: Some hunters are unstoppable. At times it seems like scavs have a fair chance against hunters, other times it feels like hunters just rip through the scavs downing them instantly. This might be an affect of hunter levels, but I can't say for sure as I focus on scavs.
    3: Scav upgrades are mostly useless. There are a few good abilities, but most of them don't actually improve the scavs, while the Hunter abilities seem to make them deadlier and deadlier.
    4: Crates are too common. Running out of something doesn't really matter because it takes almost no time to find another crate.
    5: Scav special abilities aren't balanced. Camo, clone, heal seem to all be useful and far outrank smoke and shield. A lot of suggestions have been made on this, but another possibility is adjust the max arrow. A scav can have five smokes but only two camos, for example.

I'll reiterate suggestions from others on instant executions and blood deposits. I'd replace executions entirely with just bleedout and each time they go down there should be less time.
    -Bleedout time should in general be much less. I've never seen a scav even come close to dying via bleedout.
    Blood depositing should be more useful and have an affect on the end game. Making gates open quicker seems the most obvious, but could also adjust how many gates there are or the rate that blood mode turns on.

• MasqueradeMasquerade Member

Please add the feature to play public matchmaking with a full group of friends, being restricted to private matches only (where new players can't earn iron to unlock more characters) makes the game feel very unwelcome for groups who really just want to play together and progress naturally.
    While I understand that you want to stop farming among scummy players by restricting matchmaking like you did in Dead by Daylight, that's also the very reason me (nor my friends) never played DBD for any longer amount of time. The way you restrict matchmaking simply makes it hard for friends to enjoy the game, simply because they become collateral damage in a war against people who will still find ways to exploit the game.

For example, me and my friends played F13 for ages simply because it allowed friends to play the full game and get the full experience by joining matchmaking despite being a big group. That's something I wish for DG to do, so that it can last over the years. Even though Friday the 13th is considered dead now, many still play it because of how much fun it is with your friends, and because it allows you to fill a match with random players and still play the killer with your friends.

I'd suggest just adding a report feature where you can point out players who don't kill their friends.

Thanks for reading and I hope you make this change to keep the game enjoyable!

• DAMNFASTDEADDAMNFASTDEAD Member

I like the concept that Perks cannot simply be strengthened by currency exchange, but that it also depends on the existence of certain challenges.

This encourages scavs not only to play stealth, but also to be hunted by the hunter.

• SatanasLuciferSatanasLucifer Member

Hello,
    It would be super cool if the devs add more achievements on steam and more elaborate ones, because in my opinion escape the garden 10 times for the scavengers or down a total of 50 runner for hunter is way too basic if you know what i mean, it will give another way of fun to the game (taking 3 hours to do this or this achievement) and if you could make steam trade cards it will be awesome !!
    Anyway love the game keep the good work and love you guys !!!

• SirAncientRageSirAncientRage Member

Just one Idea for Cross Character Plays

When you prestige you unlock a perk that can cross over to other characters
    Same thing for hunters
    DONT allow Actives to be transfered
    Maybe Once you Hit Max Prestige you can Get a perk and choose ONE unique perk from said character to unlock

@DAMNFASTDEAD said:
    I like the concept that Perks cannot simply be strengthened by currency exchange, but that it also depends on the existence of certain challenges.

This encourages scavs not only to play stealth, but also to be hunted by the hunter.

I don't exactly like the nature of the challenges though. They push players to farm instead of playing the game and once they get what they want, they'll run off the map and start a new game if they're not a hunter.
    It's interesting that you have to play with those perks and get familiar with everything, but honestly just a simple "Win X matches with this" is a good enough challenge.

Adding weird challenges like jump 70 times isn't good and it gives a false sense of uniquity and progression.

• NapalmStrikeNapalmStrike Member

@Cyanistic said:

Adding weird challenges like jump 70 times isn't good and it gives a false sense of uniquity and progression.

Just make it so the experience you get during the match also goes towards the perks you used. And make hunter experience requirements higher, so as to encourage hunters to not be dumb and wait to have five downs before executing.

• StoneColdStoneCold Member

Can you increase a bloody level setting? The current game doesn't look bloody enough, and the immersion and terror atmosphere is not enough.

• DAMNFASTDEADDAMNFASTDEAD Member

@Cyanistic said:

I will not deny that, but I still stand by my view. If the perk upgrade were even easier, the screaming for other perks and the similar would be even bigger. At least, I think so.

I'm well aware of how the game works.

And some challenges break through player behavior. I think that makes sense.

An example:
    I actually like to play stealth. One challenge made it my task to survive 10 hunts. So I let myself hunt.

Other challenges may seem stupid, but even there I see the sense in getting to know different possibilities better or also to reduce a blood frenzy of the Scavs.

• hockeygoalie78hockeygoalie78 Member
    edited June 11

Overall, I feel that the game has significantly improved with the revamp and I've been having a lot of fun with it recently. However, I feel there are 2 parts of the game that have room for improvement.

Firstly, I think that the one-down execution can feel really bad sometimes. Despite there being incentives for hunters to try to take down multiple people at once, from my experience most hunters just immediately kill anyone they down. This can lead to a scavenger getting caught out in the open and dying in the first 20 seconds or so of the game, then having to wait another 2-3 minutes to get back into another one.

I think it would be interesting if there was a way to bring back scavengers once after their death by using a small amount of blood. There could be 2 totems within the map, ideally spread apart a bit to prevent camping, and once a scavenger has died for the first time another scavenger could bring about 5 blood to either one to have them brought back into the game at that location. This would only apply after the first death (after the second they would be completely eliminated), and the totems would disable once the end game starts so players couldn't get a free pass to the exit.

Edit: After further playing scavenger, I've been having a lot less of these games happen where people are downed instantly. I think this idea would probably be a bit too much without rebalancing of some other parts of the game (i.e. more time/blood to collect).

Secondly, the main objective of depositing blood can feel like it's not worth it towards the end of the game. As far as I'm aware (and please correct me if I'm wrong), the exits seem to take the exact same amount of time to open once the time runs out as it would if the scavengers deposit all of the blood beforehand. That can lead to scavengers hiding around the map if they know they won't get the objective completed in time, as they will just be able to wait out the clock and then escape like normal.

I think it would be better if there was a penalty at the end of the game for not collecting all of the blood in time. Say for every 5 blood that was not collected, the exits take an extra second to spawn. This would give the scavengers more incentive to complete the objectives so they will be vulnerable for the minimum amount of time at the end, and reward the hunter for keeping the scavengers from completing their objective.

I hope that these suggestions are helpful. Kudos to the dev team for their work so far.

When you guys settle down and start looking at cosmetics, please return to prestige cosmetics and make sure they're all enticing and interesting. You're putting a lot of time and effort into receiving it and getting nothing but a crummy golden tinted skull piece for Stalker just makes me not want to prestige whatsoever. (Just to name a single piece of the prestige sets.)

• CrythorCrythor Member

First let me say the game in its current state is very great after the rework. After the alpha i had really low hopes for this game but the devs completly surprised me so i am sure they are going to tackel the current issues (which arent too many and not too huge to be honest)

Bugs:

When you que with a group of scavangers for a match and then join a match sometimes some people of your group get put in a diffrent lobby splitting your group over 2 matches. This is pretty annoying.

Scavangers:

Camo arrows:

Either: -Reduce the duration to 3 sec with +0.1 sec. per lvl so 4 sec. duration on lvl 10

Or: -Limit the ammount of camo arrows you can have down to 2.

They are too strong in the current state and together with heal arrows outshine every other ability. Only heal arrows and camao arrows will be the meta without changes.

Decoy arrows:

They need to be able to copy other peoples characters or they are completly useless to help your team. So maybe make it so it copys the player which is closest to the shot arrow. Also the copys need to be able to roll and move more convincingly. Currently they are too obvious.

Power shield arrows (forgot the name):

They are currently just a worse heal arrow cause heal arrows can revive which is the real strong part of them not the heal. To be usefull the shield arrows should give a second buff which for example gives increased stamina regeneration or movement speed aswell.

Fog:

Fog is by far the beast healer and makes sawbones completly obsolete. His insane movement speed (which you can have up constantly) not only makes avoiding the hunter easy but also allows you to get into a position to revive your teammates easier and allow to collect blood or boxes at a faster pace.

1. Most importantly dont let Fleet Feat and Heat of the Moment stack they currently stack for insane 105% extra movement speed which is retarded you can outrun hunters without breaking a sweat.

2. Optional: reduce the movement speed of fleet feet aswell.

Hunters:

Poacher: Mines

Make it so, that when a mine kills a player they are revealed till they are revived. Currently people who are far away can run into mines and die without punishment they can just revive themself or get revived by teammates because the hunter is not notified making mines no real threat.

Stalker: Sniper rifle

1. Remove the dmg reduction at close range for the sniper rifle its totally not needed.
    2. Make the sniper rifle gain accuracy faster in zoom mode it takes way too long.

Endgame:

Currently some people just hide till the timer runs out to escape via the exit gates. This is a big problem.

1. Make it so that when the timer runs out all remaining survivors are instantly revealed.

2. During the endgame reveal should ignore camo and highlight them regardless. Why? Cause you can just use camo arrows run to a blue crate fill up repeat till the gates are open and the hunter wont know where you are.

Skins:

Allow the terminator skin to be used by all hunter i really want to give you money but i am not playing the poacher atm^^

Also make more skins that dont give any camo advantage so the community can give you money to support the game.

• NapalmStrikeNapalmStrike Member

Here are some issues I have with the game thuse far.

First one has to do with turrets/drones and how they affect the flow of the game.

Some hunters focus the first half of the match to building turrets and drones, resulting in a very easy first half of the match (since the hunter is too busy building his army and not looking after you), and a very tedious second half (since there are quite literally drones everywhere and turrets/mines near bloodposts making it extremely hard to navigate), at which point it becomes a game of destroying drones and turrets rather than avoiding the hunter. So you tediously and meticulously gather the bloodpoints, take down the turret, take down the drone, spend the blood, destroy the drone before it gets reactivated, get out, rinse and repeat. Late game stuff is very rarely about the hunter seeking you out and having to hide, and much more about turret and drone management. And in some instances, it can get to the point where you can't even complete the objective anymore and have to wait the timer out so you can then leave.

I would recommend maybe shifting the power from the turrets and drones and unto the hunter himself. Maybe turrets could take longer to repair, but the hunter's stamina bar takes less time to recharge. That way the HUNTER himself can put more pressure on the map by having better mobility, and scavengers don't have to play "shoot the drone" for an entire three minutes of a near-end game phase.

I would also like to see a cap on number of drones active at once. Currently, there doesn't really seem to be a cap, and the entire map can pretty much be filled with drones. If there was a limit, it could force the hunter to either really fortify one or two bloodposts at the expense of leaving another one more vulnerable, to be patrolled by himself, or to have several drones scattered around, providing wider albeit less effective area denial.

Second one has to do with the UI of hunters and healthbars.

Right now, when you shoot someone as hunter, you see a healthbar over the scavenger for a brief moment. It isn't much, but it's enough to help see where they're going in a game that's designed around the idea of evading and hiding. I don't recommend removing the healthbar, but I'd rather see it placed around the center of the screen near the crosshair, or at the top of the screen. That way the hunter can still see that they shot someone, see their health, but cannot rely on it to know where they go, since the healthbar no longer follows the scavenger for a brief moment.

Fog is by far the beast healer and makes sawbones completly obsolete. His insane movement speed (which you can have up constantly) not only makes avoiding the hunter easy but also allows you to get into a position to revive your teammates easier and allow to collect blood or boxes at a faster pace.

How about just making the speed boost incremental depending on how much blood he's got? I think that's reasonable. If we want to make it consequential, you can also lose all your blood if you get downed so it's not just an instant speed boost if you get revived.

Decoy Arrows - They need to be able to copy other peoples characters or they are completly useless to help your team. So maybe make it so it copys the player which is closest to the shot arrow. Also the copys need to be able to roll and move more convincingly. Currently they are too obvious.

I actually love this a lot. This is a no brainer and would make Clone so much more useful.

Camo arrows - Either: -Reduce the duration to 3 sec with +0.1 sec. per lvl so 4 sec. duration on lvl 10 Or: -Limit the ammount of camo arrows you can have down to 2.

Allow Hunter's power suits to interfere with their active camouflage system. If they're within a certain AOE of the hunter, it'll make them shimmer heavily or perhaps give them a Wraith(DBD) looking effect. Maybe even just the black silhouette.
    Remove the dust clouds that get kicked up and boom. You have a power that's better at keeping you out of harms way without it being frustrating for newer players while in chases.

Power shield arrows (forgot the name) -They are currently just a worse heal arrow cause heal arrows can revive which is the real strong part of them not the heal. To be usefull the shield arrows should give a second buff which for example gives increased stamina regeneration or movement speed aswell.

Shield. And I feel that there's a lot of ways to fix Shield. Currently, there's just no reason to pick this Focus over Heal or any of the others so it all depends on what they want to do with it; where they wanna steer it so it becomes it's own thing and not an awful heal. It's onyl benefit is that it's instantaneous. Which isn't that big of a deal.

We could allow it to be used on people and objects. Once applied to an object like an ammo crate, it'll shimmer blue permanently until it's picked up by the hunter or the scavengers. It can last much longer and gives more or less the same effects as it does now. This can allow you to constantly give your team buffs without having to actively be near them.

We could shift it away from direct health and instead apply a damage reduction. Simple and effective. It shifts it from the active role (which belongs to heal) and shifts it to a preemptive role. Again, maybe make it last a bit longer.

There's a lot of options open for Shield as a Focus.

Poacher: Mines - Make it so, that when a mine kills a player they are revealed till they are revived. Currently people who are far away can run into mines and die without punishment they can just revive themself or get revived by teammates because the hunter is not notified making mines no real threat.

I'd say give him Stalker's down reveal perk. The two benefit extremely from it. Poacher more so because he's not active watching the ragdoll half the time.

Stalker: Sniper rifle Remove the dmg reduction at close range for the sniper rifle its totally not needed. Make the sniper rifle gain accuracy faster in zoom mode it takes way too long.

Both are these are bad ideas. The sniper is already pretty strong.

Currently some people just hide till the timer runs out to escape via the exit gates. This is a big problem. Make it so that when the timer runs out all remaining survivors are instantly revealed. During the endgame reveal should ignore camo and highlight them regardless. Why? Cause you can just use camo arrows run to a blue crate fill up repeat till the gates are open and the hunter wont know where you are.

Just get rid of power crates during bloodmode. That's it.

Allow the terminator skin to be used by all hunter i really want to give you money but i am not playing the poacher atm^^

I'd rather not have to guess who I'm playing against until they've already used their power against me.

The prestiging system should be rewarding. While enhancing the cosmetics to look better is a great step forward, you can also utilize the flavor text of the prestige items to tell a story or unlock more of the lore with each prestiged unlock.

Imagine the player getting a nice huge official image of their character (Concept Art style) followed by them telling the player their story or something else you didn't see in their bio in their own voiced narration.

edited June 11

This is a Stalker perk.

This should be called Deerstalker.

You have no excuse.

• firstrecon5firstrecon5 Member
    edited June 12

Since the next patch hits in 2 days, I'll post everything I've come up with since my last post, some of it might already be addressed in the patch.
    These are all in addition to my previous post. Some of these would be major additions to the game, I'm not saying they should be a priority, just listing them for possible ideas about the future.

New feature; Bribes:
    Someone mentioned wishing for something like offerings from DbD and I came up with this.
    -Function identically to Addons and Offerings in Dead by Daylight. The Scavenger/Hunter uses bribe tokens to bribe the matchmaker/ugrade shop to tamper with the arena generation or equipment of the opposition.
    Possible effects:
    -Map selection
    -Altering drone spawn amount/locations
    -Altering crate spawn rates (more/less of a specific kind of crate, more/less crates overall)
    -Altering crate/drone interaction time
    -Altering crate/drone interaction distance
    -Altering crate/drone recharge time
    -Altering ability AoE size
    -Altering certain ability durations
    -Altering ability effects as a way to boost yourself, your team, or sabotage the opposition. Examples:
    --Clones now behave differently depending on addon (approach Hunter / follow the original / approach constructs / etc)
    --Shield glows more/less
    --Shield recharges if not destroyed & no damage is taken within several seconds (lasts till shield is depleted or expires)
    --Shock effects everyone within smokescreen if used inside of one
    --Hunter Shock takes up more stamina
    --Clones glitch out every few seconds
    --Smokescreen is colored, leaves colored 'paint' on people for a few seconds as they leave
    --Camo glitches out every few seconds
    --Heal causes increased stamina regen
    --Heal causes glowing effect
    -These can be purchased for various amounts of resources, acquired via challenges, or acquired after a match as a 'gift from a fan'

New feature; Opt-in Challenges:
    -The upgrade/matchmaking staff will offer you special challenges, not tied to any specific character or ability
    -Completing these challenges will reward you with resources or bribe tokens
    -Challenges offered rotate every day/week/12 hours/etc
    -Challenges will not expire once accepted (or have a long duration), but can be canceled
    -You may only have up to (2/3) Opt-in Challenges at any time
    -Opt-in Challenges you have active are seperate from Hunter/Scavenger (so you can have 2/3 active on Scavenger, and 2/3 different ones active on Hunter)
    -For Scavenger example:
    --Shoot the Hunter with your regular arrows 30 times
    --Spend 90s in close proximity to the Hunter without them detecting you
    --Spend 90s in chase with the Hunter
    --Revive 4 downed Scavengers
    --Assist in a Escape Play of another Scavenger 5 times
    -For Hunter example
    --Let 5 downed Scavengers revive without executing them
    --Execute 10 Scavengers holding more than 5 Blood
    --Execute at least one Scavenger during Blood Mode 5 times

New feature; Black Market:
    -Here you can trade resources of one type for another, although the going rate is anything but fair
    -You can also sell/recycle unwanted bribes for resources
    -You can purchase special bribes here
    --These special bribes are (more powerful, only available for limited time, not available through regular means, more expensive, etc)
    -You can take on special Opt-in challenges here, which you have limited time/number of matches to complete
    --Special challenges are more like backroom gambling with other Hunters/Scavengers, if you fail to complete the task in time, you will lose some resources (paid up front as a collateral, returned alongside the reward upon completion)
    --You may only have (1/2) Special Opt-in Challenges at any time
    --Special Opt-in Challenges you have active are seperate from Hunter/Scavenger (so you can have 1/2 active on Scavenger, and 1/2 different ones active on Hunter)
    --Special Opt-in Challenges can be for specific characters or abilities, but not necesarily so
    --For Scavenger Example
    ---Contribute more than 60 blood in a single match, trigger Scavenger Domination, and escape
    ---Use Clone Arrow in a successful Escape Play 10 times
    ---As Fog, destroy 50 Inactive Drones near the Hunter or Hunter Constructs
    --For Hunter Example
    ---Complete an entire taunt animation before executing a Scavenger 4 times
    ---Down 2 Scavengers within 10 seconds
    ---Reach x5 multiplier before your first kill and let no one escape

New feature; Practice Arena:
    -Area attached to 'main menu' section
    -Tunnel with a terminal in it, followed by a leap off into a miniature arena (similar to old tutorial area)
    -Use the terminal to select which map you want to practice in, it will then create a smaller version of the arena (1/2 or 1/3 as many hexes as fullsize)
    -Arena will only feature 1 or 2 blood deposits, some crates/drones/blood piles, and an exit gate (used to return to the top)
    -Weather/lighting probably doesn't change from default

Alternative abilities for Hunters:
    Give Hunters an option for alternatives to Shock and Overcharge
    -Replaces Shock with a melee grab/strangle. It no longer consumes stamina, or does AoE stun & damage; it now is a short range swipe directly in front. If successful it stuns a single Scavenger and you grab them so you can do (something). Has significantly reduced cooldown compared to shock.
    -Replaces Overcharge with teleport system. Ground swallows you up similar to when Scavengers exit the arena. Then you get spawned in at desired location.

Another Idea for solving the instacute problem:
    I still like my other idea, I just figured I'd throw this one out here too
    -Going down & Hunter execution interaction is the same, but Scavengers are not executed on channel completion
    -They are swallowed by the ground, then a Blood Post spawns in somewhere on the hex they were on (or an adjacent hex if there is no room)
    -While on the Bloodpost, their bleedout rate is significantly increased, and they cannot be revived with heal arrows
    --[Heal arrows can slow blood loss?]
    -While they are on the Blood Post, they can be rescued via saves from other people close to it
    --[Should they be able to free themselves ala DBD struggle meter?]
    --[The bloodpost could become very similar to the hooks of DBD]
    -Once rescued from the bloodpost, your remaining bleedout time is significantly reduced for your next time you are 'hooked'
    -Or alternatively, you get executed on the second time
    --During Blood Mode, regular executions still apply

Edit Revive arrows
    -Skilled healers can make executes nearly impossible, even moreso if they're in groups
    -Downed Scavs have a meter, this fills over several seconds upon reaching crawl state
    -Being hit with a heal arrow will make you revive upon reaching full meter (or instantly revive if already full meter)
    -This way, a Scavenger cannot be instantly revived with well timed heal arrow (without chance for Hunter execute)
    -They will instantly revive if the Scavenger has been downed for several seconds (so meter had time to fill), otherwise it will revive them after a moment
    -If Hunter is already channeling execute when meter reaches full, it will block revive

General stuff
    -Let Hunters (and probably Scavengers too) see what the map location is (First Strike, Blowout, etc) before locking in their loadouts. Some people would prefer to use certain Hunter loadouts on certain maps

Scavenger stuff
    -If you shoot immediately around someone with a clone arrow, it replicates them instead of you (if multiple people are around, it prioritizes closest to point of impact OR lowest HP) (if multiple people are around AND user is around, always replicate user)
    -Clones mimic cosmetics too
    -Size of area around someone you need to hit for it to be 'chase assist' depends on ability used. (clones arrows get 'chase assist' from larger area since you may not want to spawn them on top of the target)
    -Allow chaining of movement actions (jump followed immediately by dodge or slide), (dodge followed immediately by a slide)
    -remove chaining of movement action followed by firing bow. If you roll and press fire while rolling, it will automatically shoot once you've finished rolling. Either allow shooting during rolling, or remove this so people can aim.
    -New Scavenger idea: Scavenger is a member of the enclaves, but enjoys the sport of the blood harvest, so either by signing up normally, or nepotism, or fake credentials, they've appeared as a Scavenger
    -Grabable/swingable tree branches/other features. You can swing from them or sit on them (the existence of these will also teach hunters to look up more frequently, which is always good)
    -Make it possible to climb up a wall and go immediately into a crouch
    -Make it possible to climb up a wall, and just stay on the ledge (standard grip duration). Right now, you'll just JUMP over the edge or stand up, making it difficult to climb up a wall to peak if the Hunter is still visible

Hunter stuff
    -Nerf Snakebite
    -Nerf Trysync
    -Nerf Stalker Shock perks
    -Buff LMG ammo gained from ammo crates (no other gun takes multiple ammo crates to get 1 (base size) magazines worth of bullets, probably just increase base starting amount/gain to 100 bullets since it's default mag size)
    -Make Shock interrupt crate interactions (it currenlty interrupts revives, but not opening a crate)
    -Allow us to continue executing while opening the scoreboard
    -New Hunter idea: Hunter that was once a Scavenger, and made it into the enclaves successfuly, but for some reason dislikes their (former) fellow Scavengers enough to sign up as a Hunter

Notes from friend
    -Give an option to disable the notifications panel (N) OR make it appear somewhere in the game world INSTEAD of on the HUD
    -Currently you can roll, press jump during the roll, and will then jump once the roll is complete without any further input. Please add the inverse; press roll while in the air from a jump, and you will roll upon landing without any further input.

• firstrecon5firstrecon5 Member
    edited June 12

Woops, didn't mean to post this comment, I managed to get what I wanted to say into the character limit for editing my previous post, could an admin delete this?

This discussion has been closed.