Hunter BP with Golden crate

So, I recently bought Deathgarden. And now playing against higher skilled people I noticed a problem occurring. When hunter has the golden crate buff while his at the BP, it's literally impossible to save someone. Since the hunter has no cooldown for his Stun he can effectively keep spamming it until the people rescuing either: die, they leave or the timer runs out. Already the hunter having 4 stuns is 1 too many stuns needed in my opinion and just quarantees a hunter who can time their stuns effectively, up to 14 extra seconds to kill people. But that's a rant for another time. Coming up with a decent solution was hard without shifting the BP stun meta too much in the favour of the runners, so I came up with the best solution I could come up with. My solution would be that the stuns would still require stamina to use even though you technically have infinite stamina. Supercharge would not be affected and as long as the effect stays the person can run around at the speed of sound as to his/her hearts content. But using the stun would take away that 1/4 of your stamina and it would regenerate at the same rate that it would normally woulod. I know it's not the best solution but it's the best one I came up with. Because you can't save someone off PB if the hunter has golden crate which in my opinion is simply not fair. It's like trying to rescue a hooked survivor in DBD but the survivor is being camped by a Leatherface and no one has borrowed time.

Behaviour... please nerf...

Comments

• Typical. Hunter beats you: waaahh, cry, nerf hunter. Runners use their massively overpowered abilities and huge advantages to beat hunter: ahhh, git gud son.

If you're charging up to the bloodpost and standing around slack-jawed with no plan, you get what you get. blind, slow, stun, increase interaction timer, force reload, all these can be used to stall and outlast the golden crate. If you planned your team wrong, that's your problem. There are other tactics as well, I'm not gonna hold your hand, but learn the game, improve your own abilities and encourage your team to do the same before moaning and whining that hunter needs (yet more) nerfs.

• ZectromZZectromZ Member
    edited September 2018

@pistkitty said:
    Typical. Hunter beats you: waaahh, cry, nerf hunter. Runners use their massively overpowered abilities and huge advantages to beat hunter: ahhh, git gud son.

If you're charging up to the bloodpost and standing around slack-jawed with no plan, you get what you get. blind, slow, stun, increase interaction timer, force reload, all these can be used to stall and outlast the golden crate. If you planned your team wrong, that's your problem. There are other tactics as well, I'm not gonna hold your hand, but learn the game, improve your own abilities and encourage your team to do the same before moaning and whining that hunter needs (yet more) nerfs.

You can't hold out the hunter for 45 seconds straight. Its not possible unless the hunter is literally playing with a touchpad, or you are just that bad, which I don't doubt you are <3. There's no tactics. You get virus, kill people till virus ends while relentlessly spamming stun until everyone in the vicinity is dead, and its a free BP and maybe a second one if 3 people came to rescue. You just haven't played the game enough I quess to understand. It's simply unfair for the runners...

• pistkittypistkitty Member
    edited September 2018

And now you're just straight lying. The crate lasts for about 30 seconds or less, minus travel time to the post / waiting for execution. Very easily overcome, unless you're a complete moron, which I've no doubt you are. Getting an execution without the crate is damn near impossible.

• voldovoldo Member

@ZectromZ said:
    So, I recently bought Deathgarden. And now playing against higher skilled people I noticed a problem occurring. When hunter has the golden crate buff while his at the BP, it's literally impossible to save someone. Since the hunter has no cooldown for his Stun he can effectively keep spamming it until the people rescuing either: die, they leave or the timer runs out. Already the hunter having 4 stuns is 1 too many stuns needed in my opinion and just quarantees a hunter who can time their stuns effectively, up to 14 extra seconds to kill people. But that's a rant for another time. Coming up with a decent solution was hard without shifting the BP stun meta too much in the favour of the runners, so I came up with the best solution I could come up with. My solution would be that the stuns would still require stamina to use even though you technically have infinite stamina. Supercharge would not be affected and as long as the effect stays the person can run around at the speed of sound as to his/her hearts content. But using the stun would take away that 1/4 of your stamina and it would regenerate at the same rate that it would normally woulod. I know it's not the best solution but it's the best one I came up with. Because you can't save someone off PB if the hunter has golden crate which in my opinion is simply not fair. It's like trying to rescue a hooked survivor in DBD but the survivor is being camped by a Leatherface and no one has borrowed time.

Behaviour... please nerf...

Give you a hint......that stun push arrow you guys use. Use that at a distance. Hell have that runner wait until he see the hunter trying to go for the execution. All you have to do is wait him out. Just hit him with attacks to keep him blind and to throw him off guard. If he goes for the kill, hit him with something. Just stay out of his range. Nerf his behaviour? How about you guys wise up instead. Bad enough they took his turrets and mines out of the bloodpost area.....now you want him to not be able to use the gold crate too.....Jesus.....you guys are spoiled.

• @voldo said:

@ZectromZ said:

Give you a hint......that stun push arrow you guys use. Use that at a distance. Hell have that runner wait until he see the hunter trying to go for the execution. All you have to do is wait him out. Just hit him with attacks to keep him blind and to throw him off guard. If he goes for the kill, hit him with something. Just stay out of his range. Nerf his behaviour? How about you guys wise up instead. Bad enough they took his turrets and mines out of the bloodpost area.....now you want him to not be able to use the gold crate too.....Jesus.....you guys are spoiled.

Agree 100%. Runners have it so good any hint of adversity has them crying for nerfs. Incoming attack from the whine brigade in 5, 4....