Weather Effects/Enviromental Changes that can affect the Hunter and Runner

Hey, Deathgarden Team

Not sure if anyone pitched this idea or I have no clue if this will be seen but I mentioned this on Twitch on @Canucker Stream and he and another fellow @TrappinInKorea told me to mention this on the forums.

What if in the future updates as the Maps are being procedually generated, there will be Maps with like Lava flowing and Volcanic Ashes floating in the air and Sulfur?

Or a Desert Map with Sand Dunes and Sandstorms that can affect the vision of the Hunter and Runner Class and maybe they could use those broken buildings in the game right now to take cover from the sandstorm?

Or a Winter Map with Frozen Lakes and Glaciers so with the frozen lakes the Runners and Hunter will have to watch where they step.

Lastly a Valley or a Gorge that has a Gravity Pressure efdect on the Runners or Hunter?

This is all I got right now as of now and maybe the Devs can expand on this idea.

Since technically Deathgarden is set in a biome I got this idea from a anime called Toriko where they had certain biomes that had enviromental effects on the character.

Comments

• MichaelMichael Member ✭✭✭

Thanks for sharing this idea with us. I'll share it with the rest of the team.

• CanuckerCanucker Member

@JuicyTomato said:
    Hey, Deathgarden Team

Not sure if anyone pitched this idea or I have no clue if this will be seen but I mentioned this on Twitch on @Canucker Stream and he and another fellow @TrappinInKorea told me to mention this on the forums.

What if in the future updates as the Maps are being procedually generated, there will be Maps with like Lava flowing and Volcanic Ashes floating in the air and Sulfur?

Or a Desert Map with Sand Dunes and Sandstorms that can affect the vision of the Hunter and Runner Class and maybe they could use those broken buildings in the game right now to take cover from the sandstorm?

Or a Winter Map with Frozen Lakes and Glaciers so with the frozen lakes the Runners and Hunter will have to watch where they step.

Lastly a Valley or a Gorge that has a Gravity Pressure efdect on the Runners or Hunter?

This is all I got right now as of now and maybe the Devs can expand on this idea.

Since technically Deathgarden is set in a biome I got this idea from a anime called Toriko where they had certain biomes that had enviromental effects on the character.

This is a really nice idea as you stated before, I'd like to see something like that in the future.